Sign in to follow this  
Benjet

Tube Hybrid Headphone Poweramp

Price: $400
Item Condition: Very good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Birkdale
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Ever wanted to get that tube sound with difficult to drive headphones? Well here's your solution. A fully balanced tube hybrid poweramp custom built by yours truly. Will comfortably drive any cans you throw at them even a set of efficient bookshelf speakers. It runs 12au7 tubes with a mosfet output stage. The amp itself doesn't have a volume control so the source you plug it into must have one. This is the second one of these I've built and has a few extras the original didn't as well as a nicer black case..

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0389.thumb.JPG.4eb9286c3002245dcad71e4240a1e2a0.jpg

IMG_0392.thumb.jpg.da6c2f57da4e5e3294030466ab7bea61.jpg

IMG_0396.thumb.JPG.41355f8fc2c5f40829ed5415d324fa4c.jpg

So how does it sound and why you selling?

I built this for a mate. He has since upgraded his DAC and also bought a WA22. He also sold his HE1000 and got some Utopias (my old ones). So this amp was surplus to his needs. Quite a powerful amp with the ability to roll tubes. I have a single ended version of this amp which I use with some HD650 for my work rig. Great sounding amp priced well below parts cost.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eugene.cho
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information: 

Excellent condition. They have 2 tweeters and 2 woofers on each speaker. No damage on any drivers.  The cabinet, grills and binding posts are all in mint condition. Mounting brackets (Both wall and speaker sets) are included. Pick up from Bella Vista NSW or deliver for a small fee. Sorry no interstate shipping. 

Currently retailed at $1609 at Melbourne hifi 
      https://www.melbournehifi.com.au/products/psb-imagine-s-surround-speaker

The Imagine S surround speaker offers exceptionally high performance with a broad range of wiring and placement options. For example, this Tri-mode Surround design allows for easy bipole or dipole wiring and placement. In addition, it offers the possibility of using one pair of Imagine S for 6.1/7.1 surround sound systems by wiring the forward firing baffles for the side surround channels and the rear firing baffles for the rear centre Surround.

Tweeter (Nominal)
      2 x 1” (25mm) Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid
      Neodymium Magnet
      Woofer (Nominal)
      2 x 5 1/4” (133mm) Clay/Ceramic reinforced Polypropylene Cone
      Rubber Surround
      Crossover
      2,000Hz, B3
      Internal Volume
      0.22 cu ft (6.2L)
      Design Type
      Sealed

Photos: 

• By ilikeblue
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Used with no scratches. Haven't used them for a few months as current place has no space for speakers. Basically sitting there collecting dust.
      Note that this is the wireless version so you can install the app on your phone and use your phone as the remote/player.
      Cables will be provided (not shown in the picture). Might have the original boxes, will have to look around for them if you want it.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the speakers. Cheers

Specifications & reviews can be found here:
      https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/kef-x300a-concentric-active-wireless-monitor-speakers-pair.html
    • By foryou
      Item Condition: Used Vintage Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: VIC State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: for new HIFI  
        Up for sale 60's Genuine Rolex Datejust 1603
      Ref : 1603
      watch size 36mm ,
      the watch 1570 movement working perfectly.
      SN : 1.7M   Year of 1967
      Unpolished watch case rare in this condition
      engine-turned bezel
      Original 60's T Swiss T dail  .
      Perfect condition silvered dial with some beautiful lume patina .
      watch come with the vintage style leather strap

Photos:

Edited June 5 by foryou    

• By Swordsaint
      Item Condition: used good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Brisbane Southside State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Both items included, pickup only although may be able to deliver/meet northside on tuesday

1. Ixos 13gauge speaker cable (not terminated) were used for rear speakers so long lengths, 1 is 7.9M, other is 11.4M
      2. Equinox Audio Interconnect balanced cable with neotech plugs, 1 of the rca is missing cover. 1.8M

• By agent47
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing Price: $20 SOLD Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing
        Further information: 

Beautifully presented digibook of Jaws (100th anniversard edition) no longer available in stores.

Viewed once and in immaculate condition

Region B, FREE POST