Tube Hybrid Headphone Poweramp

Guest Benjet

Guest Benjet
Price: $400
Item Condition: Very good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Birkdale
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Ever wanted to get that tube sound with difficult to drive headphones? Well here's your solution. A fully balanced tube hybrid poweramp custom built by yours truly. Will comfortably drive any cans you throw at them even a set of efficient bookshelf speakers. It runs 12au7 tubes with a mosfet output stage. The amp itself doesn't have a volume control so the source you plug it into must have one. This is the second one of these I've built and has a few extras the original didn't as well as a nicer black case..

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0389.thumb.JPG.4eb9286c3002245dcad71e4240a1e2a0.jpg

IMG_0392.thumb.jpg.da6c2f57da4e5e3294030466ab7bea61.jpg

IMG_0396.thumb.JPG.41355f8fc2c5f40829ed5415d324fa4c.jpg

Guest Benjet

I built this for a mate. He has since upgraded his DAC and also bought a WA22. He also sold his HE1000 and got some Utopias (my old ones). So this amp was surplus to his needs. Quite a powerful amp with the ability to roll tubes. I have a single ended version of this amp which I use with some HD650 for my work rig. Great sounding amp priced well below parts cost.