SOLD: FS: Musical Fidelity XAS100 and a single X50 power amplifiers

SOLD
Price: $1150
Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne CBD
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal,Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Want to buy a DAC

Further information: 

Price:$1150 is for both and i'm happy to sell seperatley

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling:I no longer have a need for them and also have been offered a DAC i'm interested in.

Payment Method: Cash , Paypal

Extra Info: I am the original owner, made in England, all boxes and instructions included. Xas100 is 100w per channel in stereo or 200w in mono bridged. Has it's own separate mono power supply. xA50 is 50w and a all in one single unit.

I had them in a home theatre setup hence the XA50 was the centre channel amp. I barely have used these and they are very well run in. these amps are what musical fidelity was really renowned for before they started using china. check out the reviews online.

Photos:

both.jpg

MF.jpg

MFp.jpg

Musical Fidelity.jpg

I have the matching pre amp for the x-as100 and 2 xa50s so am sorely tempted.... but what woudl i do with these given not using the pre and monos have now :D 

think i best leave this great pickup for someone else ! :)  

I had a question asking me what pre is matching for these ? well you could use really any pre either 2ch or multichannel 

in the musical fidelity range I have the X-p100 which is matching pre for the X-AS100. the pre for the X-a50 can be this or lower model X-pre or even further up model in nu-vista. the nuvista was the X-p100 with valves.

so really plenty of options if buying these and looking as to what pre amp to use. I have also the X-A1 integrated and that was gain matched as well with all X series so if have one of these can use that and any of these to bi-amp....

Thanks Betty Boop for the extra info. - you could have had a great collection going and also look at getting a pair of X200's!

Yes any pre amp is fine and a great chance to put a nice valve pre on them too.

Sale pending at the moment.

• Like 1