Bush thug

FOUND WTB: rega dac

Posted (edited)

Item:rega dac
Price Range:
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Wanting a rega dac or dac r

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by Stephenfabre
Found

Found Thanks audionerd

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Peakhurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No room for it Further information: 

I purchased this turntable new less than a week ago. I intended to keep it but there is no space to set it up properly in the area I keep my system. I’m selling it because it is unfortunately too impractical for me to set it up elsewhere or change the furniture around. 

The turntable was used once on the first day I got it. Everything is in working order and in as new condition. I also have the box, manuals etc. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By psoli888
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Earlwood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal (buyer pays fees) Reason for selling: upgraded to Chord Qutest Further information: Great Dac for the money. First owner, purchased from Addicted to Audio. In as new condition. This is the non R version with the 5 filters.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Yuri P
      I'm looking to complete my dad's hifi system so he can once again enjoy his extensive record collection.
      He's been without a turntable for the best part of 20 years but his medical state means he is fairly housebound
      now and music is a large part of his recreation these days. His system is by no means spectacular but the
      90's Jamo Concerts, Denon PMA-720ae, TU-1500 (thanks for the advice everyone!) and DCD-520ae are a lively
      combination that are definitely a step up from your average department store bookshelf scenario.

My question is this: What would be a suitable turntable in the entry/$500(ish) range that would be easy enough to use
      and sound reasonable?

My current thinking is something along the lines of:

Rega Planar 1

Pro-ject Essentials III

Denon DP-300F

His collection is basically 99% LPs so changing speed is not really a big deal. Stylistically it's primarily Classical
      with a handfull of hot jazz and folk.

Any suggestions welcome.
    • By Brian_S
      Hi all.
      Hoping some of you gurus may want to weigh in with some advice / direction please;
      I have an RP6 with Exact cart, upgraded with Groovetracer sub platter and Little Belter blue belt. I love it - rhythmic, engaging, detailed - so much so that my LP12 has been relegated to the soon to be sold shelf in my storeroom (controversial, I agree). 
      So, now considering upgrade paths for the RP6 I'm considering one / some of the the following;

Groovetracer Delrin plater (approx $700), 
      RB 330 tonearm (also approx $700),
      NEO PSU $449
      Fono MC preamp $449
      Ania MC Cart $999

Alternatively, I could sell my existing RP6 for (say) $1000 and pick up a new P6 TT w no cart (that already includes the NEO + RB330) for 2K, or with a new exact fitted $2399. or with the Ania MC for $2799. So basically I could have a new P6 for a cost delta of a grand.

I have my own ideas on what would give the best improvements / cost but would really appreciate recommendations from you all on what path would provide the greatest sonic benefits.

FYI - the RP6 plays directly through my Plinus 9200 in-built phono stage.

Thanks in advance.
      Cheers,
      Brian

• By Pipey
      Item: Turntable. 
      Price Range: Negotiable 
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: I’m looking to upgrade my turntable. Up to around a thousand dollars. Replacing Project Debut Carbon. Prefer WA but can be tempted to wait for the postie.