SOLD: FS: Dynavector Karat 17D2 MkII Moving Coil Cartridge

Price: $250
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No Longer Used / Unsure of Hours

Further information: 

DV Karat 17D2 MkII In beautiful condition, with all original packaging. Dyna Vector Karat MkII. C 1987 (ish). Diamond cantilever.

This was acquired by me already in place on a Rega TT I purchased some twelve or more years ago. The previous owner looked after his stuff to an obsessive level, though I am unsure of the actual hours on this cartridge. I have put at least 50 hours on it since in my ownership and thought I would keep it toward the exchange program, however it has sat around long enough and I'm hoping someone can put it to use. It does sound superb!

The only issue to note is the little 'MkII' badge has fallen off. It is included in the box if the new owner wishes to stick it back on.

It includes everything that came with it, long and short mounting screws, leads, documentation and original packaging including the plastic outer with original price tag. The last photo is my poor attempt to photo to stylus...

Price includes postage Australia wide, or pick up is welcome also.

Thanks for looking.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image5.jpeg

Edited by brenwa76
Price adjustment
  • Like 1