SOLD: FS: Wharfedale Jade C1 centre speaker

SOLD
Price: $380
Item Condition: Fairly good cosmetically, perfect mechanically.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Kinglake West
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: Changed brands and no longer use centre

I bought this new about 3 years ago from Rio.com.au. I bought 3 of these centres for LCR. My new room and setup will be DIY dipole 4.0 so this not needed. The other two have been sold.

I was planning on having them professionally sprayed white to keep my wife happy - the drivers were taken out and the cabinet was then not handled as carefully and got a few light scuff marks on it which are not able to be captured in photo but for top right corner. The drivers are in as new condition, and all have permanent grills so have never had a finger laid on them. The speakers were only ever lightly used at low/med volumes.

The speakers currently retail for $1700. I have priced them to clear and won't lower the price for the foreseeable future.

I don't have original box but can pack well. The drivers have their own fixed grilles luckily. I'll happily warrantee them to arrive as promised. 

IMG_1139.jpeg

IMG_1140.jpeg

IMG_1141.jpeg

IMG_1142.jpeg

IMG_1143.jpeg