FS: DIY open baffle speakers Eminence Beta 15A + Wild Burro Betsy

Price: $450
Item Condition: Perfect sonically, very good aethetically (for DIY)
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Kinglake West
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, cash
Reason for selling: New bigger room needs new build

Built this year, all drivers bought brand new. I'm selling as new listening room is going to be a joint music/dance space and my wife is pushing for something that takes up a bit less floor space. 

12mm wool felt attached to front baffle and rear basket with double-sided tape can be easily removed. Never built grills but I did instal neodymium magnets into the front baffle from the rear to leave the possibility for baffles. There is fibreglass fly screen protecting the drivers so grills would be cosmetic only. 

I estimate raw costs were bit north of $900 incl custom ivory Duratex finish. 

You would need a seperate xo/amp for the woofers, e.g plate amp. I might have a Minidsp PowerIce250 for sale if required.

CB01ECBB-26BC-40A9-88D8-522EBB75A86F.jpeg

95E5D602-2188-4B64-9522-C4B049E5CBF9.jpeg

007BA8A3-57B5-4AD6-B333-67A472B713FC.jpeg

6BD45B3E-5A90-4BB2-B9EE-F70CA8481D77.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CremonaM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:

Cyrus Dac X+ 
      very musical, full of detail Analog like Dac punching well above its price range. 

Both units have been fully upgraded internally 8 months ago by an authorized Cyrus technician here in Sydney resulting in way more of everything. More finer detail, resolution, soundstage & air.

This Cyrus Dac X+ & PSX-R power supply when compared to a PS audio Directstream did not have a big enough difference at all in performance to justify the massive price difference to the DS. Grab an absolute bargain here at a fraction of the price!

DAC X+ is basically a XP+ signature but without the inbuilt pre amp for better isolation 

Demos welcome.
      link to the website for further info:
      https://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/other-resources/legacy-products/pre-amps-dacs/dac-x/

• By CremonaM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
       30th Anniversary Gunmetal Grey
      Cyrus PSX-R power supply.

this unit has made a huge impact on my Cyrus DacX+ I have in a separate listing. Can be used to improve any Cyrus Source unit like CD players, streamers etc.

I have never seen a 30th anniversary PSX-R for sale in this finish. They are all normally Matt black or silver. This Factory finished Gun metal grey color is stunning.

A must Cyrus performance upgrade 

https://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/other-resources/legacy-products/power-supplies/psx-r/

• By gemini07
      Item Condition: Excellent - faultless Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ROSTREVOR State: SA Payment Method: As agreed Reason for selling: Not being used Further information:

This is an 'as new' Burson Swing Preamp / DAC with the dual Burson V6 Vivid HD opamps. Included is an Audio Quest Forest USB cable (3m). The unit has a smart little remote, is very easy to use and includes all accessories and cables.

I bought this from an SNA member late last year as a Xmas present for my son, to go with the excellent Burson Bang power amp as part of his desktop system. However he is using his computer only for gaming, so the audio quality and multiple features of the preamp / DAC weren't required. It was never used by him and only tested briefly by me with my own power amps.

As a DAC / preamp it is virtually unbeatable at this price. The sound is clean, clear and dynamic but not clinical.

Photos:

• By ben khuat
      Item Condition: Fairly good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Iris State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information: Overally very nice condition for a classic vintage cartridge that has smooth, refined, structured and engaging 3D soundstage. Used to match with an Auditorium A23 SUT and Leben Phono. Reason for sellling: switch to digital as I am getting more and more busy.  Can deliver around from Glen Iris or posted at agreed cost. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Maggie
      Item Condition: Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      Please PM me for the deal. Shipment is $13.50 flat 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.