Price: $1500
Item Condition: 9.5/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Lane Cove
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information: fantastic power amplifier with the specs outlined in the link

RRP was $3000 and with the recent price rise would have been a lot more. 
Currently in the naim power amplifier line up Nap100 is $2000 and nap200dr is $5200 a considerable jump in price. Nap155xs slots right in between these two units and is a great upgrade from Nap100 in terms of power supply and true naim Watts of power. Nap155xs is 2 ohm stable for extended periods of time and with over 90w into 4ohm will suit a wide range of speakers which it will drive with outmost authority.
 https://www.naimaudio.com/product/nap-155-xs

Postage extra
Photos:

C0A8FE71-65DF-4503-B6C3-F86D6838C7FF.jpeg

7900337D-4970-444C-BECA-CE772F548177.jpeg

Edited by Neo
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:
      Selling used Westone W80 IEM (earphones, in-ear headphones, inear monitor) (RRP $2299). Gen 1. (not gen 2) It is in excellent condition. Recently got them cleaned as well.

It comes with ALO Audio reference 8 cable and stock black colour cable with microphone attached. it comes with all the original accessories including ear tips, screw driver and face plates.

I believe it is one of the best IEM, just selling them because I have toooo many IEMs.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Mr.Anderson
      Item: ARCAM P777 Multi Channel Power Amplifier
      Price Range: $1700
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for this amp in good condition.

Cheers

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By tntman
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayID, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Selling 6 x Various 12AT7 tubes in one bulk lot.

Tube A:  Philips Miniwatt Made in Holland, Angled D getter - Triangle D TKR printing on bottom for date code.
      Tube B: Mullard Made in Holland, Single post square getter - R1C2
      Tube C :  Philips Miniwatt, Made in France, Circle getter - F2E2 
      Tube D : Mullard Made in Great Britain. Circle Getter -B2C4
      Tube E: Brimar Made in GB, Angled D getter - 3D1 
      Tube F: Mullard Made in Australia - Circle Getter - 1st letter of date code rubbed off, 2nd is 7

These are all tested working in my preamp.  They havent been used as these were part of my dad's collection.

Photos:

• By daviddsailor
      Item Condition: Excellent. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rowville State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer. Reason for selling: Have purchased later Yamaha AVR. Further information: I bought this unit new and it's been used in a smoke and pet free home. It is in excellent unmarked condition and comes with the accessories shown and in a Yamaha box. This was a top of the range AVR when I purchased it and still works perfectly. Built in 7 channel power amplifier that can do up to 140 Watts per channel plus output for powered sub woofer. 4 HDMI inputs plus 1 output. Numerous legacy inputs, upscaling etc. There is plenty of information on the internet about this AVR so best to check there. I am happy to answer questions. This AVR has all the legendary Yamaha features, YPAO setup, various preset sound fields, up conversion etc. May be able to demonstrate depending on Covid restrictions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ultimo State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: Clean up Further information:
       pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends. 
      Postage $15 flat 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ