Sign in to follow this  
Rawshack

SOLD: FS: Magnavox Vintage Speakers

Price: $250
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Thornbury
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Moving house

Further information: 

Bought these a couple of months ago, before I settled a new house so, along with some other things, has to find a new home. Drivers are magnavox circa 1960s. 

Lovely sounding vintage speakers and selling with a (genuine) heavy heart. 

Photos: 

IMG_20200329_173717.jpg

IMG_20200329_173710.jpg

IMG_20200329_173705.jpg

IMG_20200329_173721.jpg

Lovely classic 'mid-century modern' setup . GLWTS !

Just in passing, your sideboard is really gorgeous! May I ask if that’s a period piece or something from the present era? It’s timeless. 

GLWTS in any event. 😊

14 hours ago, RCAJack said:

Just in passing, your sideboard is really gorgeous! May I ask if that’s a period piece or something from the present era? It’s timeless. 

GLWTS in any event. 😊

Hey mate, I'd like to say it's proper vintage but I got it from some place in Preston, VIC. It's solid wood something.... 

I'm not sure what rule are about posting business names etc, so PM me if you want the details. 

22 hours ago, Gurnstar said:

Lovely classic 'mid-century modern' setup . GLWTS !

Thanks mate - Took me a while to move on from IKEA white formica ;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mugwampjism
      Item: Luxman L-80 or L80 V, or any other similar pre-Alpine Luxman amp
      Price Range: $1000
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: I am looking to provide a loving stable new home for a vintage integrated amplifier.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Lok & Load
      Item Condition: Used - 6 months old, in like new condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal + fees Reason for selling: Upgraded to floor standers Further information:

Selling for a local retired friend who doesn't have computer access. Was purchased by him in February 2020 from a local Hi Fi store but he's already got the upgrade bug as a result of these and upgraded recently to a pair of floor standing Dyn's so these are now excess to his requirements and I'm selling on his behalf. 

They are in perfect condition and still have the original box, manuals, foam plugs, purchase, receipt  etc.

Great sounding speakers, check out the review!

https://www.whathifi.com/au/dynaudio/emit-m20/review

PLEASE Note !  The generic speaker stands shown in the photos are NOT included in the sale due due to not having the original packaging material to be able to ship safely ( glass and steel ). If you're local buyer and picking up and interested in these generic speaker stands, I can offer at 50% of their original cost. 

Shipping quotes will be through Hunter Express Road Freight  

Although I have only had minimal transactions on these forums, I've had over 2000 transactions with 100% positive feedback rating on eB@y.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post separate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By tortello77
      Item Condition: Recapped in grear condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Coburg North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: Very good condition,  recently upgraded crossover, poly caps. Comes with front grilles. Sound amazing, happy to demonstrate on pickup. Reason for sale, upgrading. Cash on pickup from Coburg North.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By nopoweradeinusa
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane - Morningside State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: Purchased about 6 months ago, great speakers in mint condition,  unfortunately I don't have the boxes for these anymore but I'm throwing in some MS-70 Studio Monitor Stands. Happy to audition them for anyone who is curious, pick up only please.

Photos:

• By JakeHC
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ALBION PARK State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:

Picked up two sets of these a while back. Hooked a set up in my gaming room and these have been in the box untouched. I think I've opened the box to verify contents but they've never been wired up. 

Would prefer pick up but can work out shipping. 

Thanks!