18 minutes ago, ViVa said:

Yes...that happened with my account. Clicked on the link a day after it ended (was linked to US time zone I think) and it worked with this offer.

Yep. Same for me.

Another 3 Months offer for TIDAL HiFi or Deezer HiFi or nugs.net HiFi .

Register at Music.com (via Sony) and a code will be emailed in some time. Coupon expires in Dec 2021.

Not applicable to existing HiFi subscribers. For example if you are an existing Deezer HiFi subscriber, you can still enjoy nugs.net HiFi or TIDAL HiFi subscription. 

https://music.com/360RA (Music 360....really :) )

If you need to move between email accounts ;) https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/export-tidal-to-text & https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/import-text-to-tidal

Well my subscription ran out today, I used the link, after slectin the standard hifi option instead of [Login>"You are not eligable for this offer"] I now get [Sign up>"This username is already in use"] rather frustrating.

Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong? I know I can make a second email but why should already paying customers get shafted and not have access to this?

Thank you for posting this,  I let my subscription lapse and rejoined using this offer, worked brilliantly. 

Looks like offer is no longer valid?

1 hour ago, Kso said:

Looks like offer is no longer valid?

Yup......I'm half way into the 120 day trial - guess no chance of renewing it now! Still $5 for a 4 month trial is a good deal

2nd of Aug mine runs out. Integrated with Roon so well I'll be keeping it for the $24 a month with the $5 deal runs out 

Kudos to the original poster 

1 hour ago, DSD_Fan said:

2nd of Aug mine runs out. Integrated with Roon so well I'll be keeping it for the $24 a month with the $5 deal runs out 

Kudos to the original poster 

Yes, I agree. I would not have explored Tidal otherwise. 5 bucks for a 4 month trial is a darn good deal. Even I'm tempted now to continue with the full price once the trial runs out.

The fact that in Roon, you can add albums from Tidal is great. I never used it prior either 

I run two tidal accounts. I cancel one every time my 4 month subscription ends. Just saying. Not that I want to be a tight arse but it's a loophole and I'm exploiting it

Just started trial a few weeks ago.  Too good to refuse at that price.  

So so far have listened to a heap of albums on my “wanted” list.  Decided that I only want about a third of them now I have had a few listens on the good system.  Saves me money right there.