TIDAL Deals & Offers

24 minutes ago, SkipEsquire said:

Doesn't work if you already have an active subscription it seems? Just keeps telling me 'you are not eligable for that offer' but it won't tell me why not.

Presumably because this offer is to attract new customers.

If you are an existing customer and happy with the service why would they give you a discounted offer? I am also pretty sure that if you check the T&Cs there will be something along the lines of "new customers only" or "not applicable to current subscribers".

Makes sense to me.

• Like 3

Yeah I had just renewed last week but downgraded to the $12 premium deal due to recent financial strain. Tried lots of things now and it won't let me use this offer. Disappointing to miss out just because I was already paying twice as much for a fraction of this deal's value..

Noice.

I was currently on some sort of Tidal deal that runs out at the end of the month.  So will give this a try once that rolls around.

Rock 'n rolls around.

Okay, I'll see myself out.

:D

Choose the Family HiFi option...bring others along for the fun.

I had few days in my previous subscription..ended it recently and then restarted on this offer in a couple of days.

Edited by ViVa

Thanks for sharing. I signed up on the $5 for 3 month HIFI deal. 
Integrates well with the BlueOS UI on my Node 2i and I’m discovering heaps of great music and artists I’ve never listened to including lots of Blues and Soul stuff.

Not sure if I’m prepared to pay the full monthly subscription for HIFI ($35 ?) once my trial ends as already have Spotify Premium and the family all use it. TIDAL clearly sounds significantly better than Spotify and the MQA tracks just brilliant on my modest stereo gear.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lebowski said:

Not sure if I’m prepared to pay the full monthly subscription for HIFI ($35 ?)

$35 is that for a family or single user?

I was once on the single user plan on an iPhone, I had signed up through the Apple app store but then I realised that if I signed up via the Tidal website it was 30% cheaper due to not having to pay the app store tax.

On 28/03/2020 at 5:12 PM, Citroen said:

Can you just end your subscription now and then try to use the offer @SkipEsquire?

Not sure. Just cancel your subscription. Wait till end of the payment month. Then try to get the offer. If can not, you can go back  to subscription again.

15 hours ago, jaypbee82 said:

$35 is that for a family or single user?

I was once on the single user plan on an iPhone, I had signed up through the Apple app store but then I realised that if I signed up via the Tidal website it was 30% cheaper due to not having to pay the app store tax.

$35 is for family and $24 for single user

• Like 2

Strange, I ended my current subscription, then went to the offer and pressed the link, only gives me an option to "Sign up" not "Login" then when I enter my address it says its already in use, so no dice for me atm.

EDIT

Actually they are letting me listen until my subscription actually ends on the 22nd so guess I can sign up after that?

Edited by Hi-Fi Whipped

1 hour ago, Hi-Fi Whipped said:

Actually they are letting me listen until my subscription actually ends on the 22nd so guess I can sign up after that?

Yes...that happened with my account. Clicked on the link a day after it ended (was linked to US time zone I think) and it worked with this offer.

• Like 1