TIDAL Deals & Offers

Another 3 Months offer for TIDAL HiFi or Deezer HiFi or nugs.net HiFi .

Register at Music.com (via Sony) and a code will be emailed in some time. Coupon expires in Dec 2021.

Not applicable to existing HiFi subscribers. For example if you are an existing Deezer HiFi subscriber, you can still enjoy nugs.net HiFi or TIDAL HiFi subscription. 

https://music.com/360RA (Music 360....really :) )

If you need to move between email accounts ;) https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/export-tidal-to-text & https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/import-text-to-tidal

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Well my subscription ran out today, I used the link, after slectin the standard hifi option instead of [Login>"You are not eligable for this offer"] I now get [Sign up>"This username is already in use"] rather frustrating.

Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong? I know I can make a second email but why should already paying customers get shafted and not have access to this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1 hour ago, DSD_Fan said:

2nd of Aug mine runs out. Integrated with Roon so well I'll be keeping it for the $24 a month with the $5 deal runs out 

Kudos to the original poster 

Yes, I agree. I would not have explored Tidal otherwise. 5 bucks for a 4 month trial is a darn good deal. Even I'm tempted now to continue with the full price once the trial runs out.

• Like 1

Just started trial a few weeks ago.  Too good to refuse at that price.  

So so far have listened to a heap of albums on my “wanted” list.  Decided that I only want about a third of them now I have had a few listens on the good system.  Saves me money right there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Viso said:

Unfortunately its saying that the offer is no longer valid for me.. anyone else had this issue?

It says only for new customers.  It's not a Tidal HiFi offer. Just normal Tidal / Premium 

• 1 month later...

My Tidal expired yesterday. Can't renew using the offer like last time. now it displayed a banner saying my account is not eligible. Tidal seems have closed the loophole. $24 a months is a big too much. 

not sure if it's allowed. Anyone wants to share the cost for a family pool? it's $6 per month for 6 people. 

Well! here is what you do for those who are an existing customer.

Login to Tidal > Click Manage Subscription > Click Voucher. Now here is the interesting part, they ask you to enter the voucher code if not enjoy the 30 day trial. Choose the 30 day trial, select HiFi and select your existing account and you are back in business for at least a month without any charge.

Don't forget to cancel after 29 days, or like me straight away to avoid the actual monthly cost.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...