Sign in to follow this  
chimchimster

FS: Bowie Pink Floyd Beatles Vinyl

Posted (edited)
Price: $
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Gold Coast
State: Queensland
Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal
Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection

Further information: 

Mostly US and Japanese pressings from the 60s , 70s and 80s.  These were ones I was I keeping. But have to let them go. Hope you enjoy. If you need more info or pictures of a record, please let me know. I will combine shipping. And, I will of course make a donation to SNA.

Artist                                      Album                                          Year   Cover Album       Pressing               Price     Country       Notes 

Beatles, The                 Yesterday and Today              1966    EX-     EX-    Capitol ST2553        $45    USA            Shrink Wrap
Beatles, The                 Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts 1967    EX-     EX-    Capitol SMAS2653 $45    USA             Gatefold With Cut Outs B19 etch variant
Beatles. The                 Magical Mystery Tour             1967    VG+    EX-    Capitol SMAL2835 $75    USA             Gatefold With 24 Page Booklet Early Pressing JAX

The Doobie Brothers The Best of Vol 2                      1981    SS       SS      Warner BSK 3612    $30   USA              New Sealed
The Doobie Brothers The Captain And Me              1973    SS       SS      Warner BS 2694      $30   USA             New Sealed

David Bowie                 Space Oddity                           1973    VG+    VG+   RCA RCA-6067       $130   Japan          Poster Orange Label bent cover marks on record

Men At Work                    Business As Usual                        1982    NM-     NM-    Epic 303P432              $50     Japan           Audiophile MasterSound

Men At Work                    Cargo                                               1983    NM-     NM-    Epic 303P433              $80     Japan/Obi Audiophile MasterSound

Michael Jackson          Off The Wall                             1979    EX-     NM    Epic 303P273          $130    Japan/Obi Audiophile MasterSound  
Michael Jackson          Thriller                                       1982    NM     NM    Epic 303P431          $150    Japan/Obi Audiophile MasterSound  Booklet Shrink Wrap
Michael Jackson          Bad                                            1987    NM-    NM    Epic 28-3P-800       $65    Japan/Obi Gate Fold Insert Shrink Wrap

Pink Floyd                     Meddle                                      1971    VG+     VG+   Harvest SMAS832   $40   USA    
Pink Floyd                     The Wall                                    1979    NM-    EX     CBS 40AP1750        $350   Japan/Obi Promo 2XLP GateFold Insert
Pink Floyd                     Ummagumma                        1973    VG+    VG+   Harvest STBB-388  $40   USA             2XLP GateFold (2" split bottom)

Styx                                 Pieces of Eight                        1980    EX+    NM     Nautilus NR 15         $60   USA             Audiophile Nautilus Super Discs  GateFold

SOLD

Beatles, The                 White Album                            1976    EX-     VG+   Apple AP-8571        $85    Japan         2XLP Gatefold Numbered Red Vinyl
Beatles, The                 White Album                            1976    EX-     EX      Apple EAS-77001   $60    Japan/Obi 2XLP Gatefold Numbered Inserts and band photos
Beatles. The                 Magical Mystery Tour             1969    EX      EX      Apple AP9728         $60    Japan/Obi Gatefold With 24 Page Booklet Early Pressing JAX

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6401.jpg

Edited by chimchimster
Sold

Hi pm’d. Interested in the white album Japan red vinyl. Regards 

I’ll take yesterday and today. The u.s sgt pepper. Pm me to finalise

Hi. I’m trying to find a decently priced copy of Meddle that plays well without crackle. How would you rate your copy, if you still have it? Many thanks.