SOLD: FS: Holo Spring II Kitsune Tuned Edition R2R DAC

SOLD
Price: $2800
Item Condition: Mint - One month old
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney, lower north shore
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: An excess of DACs

Further information: See below
Photos: See below

I bought this DAC about a month ago brand new from the local distributor. I was curious about R2R dacs and wanted to add one to my collection. But I now have too many DACs, and as my Lumin X1 (at about 4 or 5 times the price!) remains my main DAC, this one will need to be sold.

It is in mint condition with all original packaging. In the month I have had it it has had very little use and is probably not run in. It would definitely suit someone looking to buy a new unit, but is priced at a big discount. The RRP was about $4000 and I am offering a virtually new unit at $2800.

This DAC has endless positive reviews, such as the Stereophile review: https://www.stereophile.com/content/holoaudio-spring-kitsuné-tuned-edition-level-3-da-processor

Pick up is available, or I am happy to post (while the post office still remains open!). Bank transfer preferred, but I can do paypal if the buyer picks up the fees.

IMG_4566.JPG

IMG_4571.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

Edited by rossb
  • Like 1