WITHDRAWN: Rotel RB-956AX multi-channel power amp - withdrawn

Price: $250
Item Condition: used but still good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills 2153
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: surplus

Further information:  See ebay. Since it has faded from the front page and two buyers have evaporated I'll go back to ebay with it from 2pm today 31/3/20.

A multi-role amplifier, not necessarily home theatre. Can be used for multi-zone stereo amplification as well.

Essentially a robust (it's heavy!) power amp rated conservatively at 30w x 6. See back panel photo for connections. Can also be 3 x 90w when bridged, but you should be very careful about connections when trying this.

Each pair of speakers has its own output level adjustment on the front panel, and each pair has its own RCA inputs on the back panel, so theoretically you could have 3 Sonos Connects (or other streaming devices, MusicCast WXAD-10 is considerably cheaper) and be able to run three rooms selecting same or different music in each. I can supply pdf manual to buyer if required.

Functions & Cosmetics: all good except small scratch on top of front panel, not that noticeable.

Freight: not yet packaged, feel free to ask about costs and I'll do a quote.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DSCF6912.JPG

DSCF6914.JPG

Edited by Spinnergeoff

It can do three lots of plain old stereo, with three separate set of L+R inputs. By contrast, some of the yamaha multi-channel amps of yesteryear like my MX-830 do three lots of outputs to speakers but only have one set of inputs.