Sign in to follow this  
Mister P

SOLD: Curious Cable - Regen Link 200mm

Price: $80
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: 4341 - near Ipswich
State: Queensland
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 
I recently bought this to trial with my system; have since upgraded. This is a very good sounding cable.
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

curious cable.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PG2019
      Item Condition: Rarely Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Aspendale State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading System Further information: 
      Hello,

I'am selling my Schitt Audio Eitr USB to SPDIF converter. The reason for selling the converter is that I'am looking to upgrade my system. The unit has been rarely used and is in excellent condition, there is no marks or scratches. Please note the unit does not come with a box or manual. The unit comes with the original Australian power adapter. If you are interested my contact me via email or call me.

Thank You

• By mfforever
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney ..... Coogee 2034 State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD , Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Trying the new Curious cable First owner ……. have original packaging.  I have found this cable to be all the fantastic reviews have said it to be. …  am only selling to try the new Curious cable. Can post with double boxing for an extra 10 dollars anywhere in Australia.. Please note there is a tiny arrow drawn on one of the ends...… it's a thing I do with all my cables to note directionality ( I know...… not required but I do it anyway )

• By jbgti
      Item Condition: Used 9/10 Mojo 18 months old. Cable 2 weeks old Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: 3124 or 3067 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal friends and family Reason for selling: Don't want to get into high end headphones too! Further information:  

I have boxes for Mojo and the usb cable.

Chord Mojo 

Mojo is the ultimate portable DAC/Headphone Amp that allows you to hear more from your headphones – anywhere. A multi-award winner and listed product of the decade (Darko.audio), you can pair Mojo with your Smartphone, tablet, music player, DAP, games console, PC, Mac, or almost anything that allows audio out via USB, Optical, or Coax. Most importantly, whether you’re at home of on the go, you can experience up to eight hours of music playback meaning that you’ll never be caught loose.
      Because Mojo is designed and built in England using only the finest components, using the world’s most sophisticated machines, with a solid CNC milled aluminium shell with fun globe style LED indicators, you can be sure that Mojo still retains Chord Electronics renowned reliability, build quality, and tank proof aesthetic. But when you combine this with the latest trickle down FPGA DAC technology from the Hugo series and Dave products, Mojo is an unbeatable pocketable device that offers Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost.

Curious Mojo/Hugo link Cable 0.28m

Since its release in 2015, the Curious usb cable has been the cable of choice for thousands of audiophiles around the world.

Most people comment on the 3 dimensional space and lifelike dynamics that the Curious can bring to a computer based audio system.

The improvement is immediate and quite obvious. Music simply sounds more real.

Media reviews have been very complementary toward the Curious.

Hi-Fi Advice says:
      “After using the Curious USB cable, you won’t ever want to go back to that flat and uninspiring sounding regular cable”. 

Positive Feedback Magazine says:
      “The Curious is open and wonderfully resolving while being musically engaging...”

Stereo Times says:
      This  is a great cable!

• By **ZEP**
      Price: $185 Item Condition: Fantastic Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: HIGHETT State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Fantastic Condition, Nordost USB cable 1.0metre, Blue Heaven. Pick up for cash from 3190 or EFT Please

• By keinesorge
      Some time ago i received a USB spdif converter from @NKMA (thanks!).
      While trying it out i noticed that the output coax was nice but the optical wasnt the best sounding.  I subseqently broke the dust cover for the optical port so a fix was on the cards.

The long and short of it:
      1.  The stock optical transmitter (TX141L) did not match the part number on the PCB.  Although similar, the items are not identical (says the datasheets).
      2.  TX147 installed.  No discernible difference now between optical / coax.
      3.  Transmit power and / or port design might have something to do with it.  (The port was different on the stock item to replacement transmitter).

If anyone is using one of these, check the transmitter.  The model reference is on the back of the plastic housing.  If its not a TX147 (and especially if its a TX141L), there might be gains to be had with swapping the optical transmitter.
      I went with the option of a removable dust plug.