Anyone in Brisbane have a Smart Tractor I could borrow?

kelossus

Does anyone in Brisbane have one I can borrow for a week or two? I recently purchased the Analog Magik setup kit and would like to use the recommended protractor so I am starting off on the right foot.

I am happy to lend out the setup kit once I have got mine sorted.

After spending $1200 on the kit plus the soundcard I can't bring my self to fork out $900 for the protractor. At least not right away.

Edited by kelossus

I could I have lent you mine...but here in sunny Melbourne.

wow Smart Tractor has gone up in price....I remember buying it directly from Herr Brakemeier under 400.00....but that was many moons ago....

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2020 at 10:38 PM, kelossus said:

Does anyone in Brisbane have one I can borrow for a week or two? I recently purchased the Analog Magik setup kit and would like to use the recommended protractor so I am starting off on the right foot.

I am happy to lend out the setup kit once I have got mine sorted.

After spending $1200 on the kit plus the soundcard I can't bring my self to fork out $900 for the protractor. At least not right away.

After you finish the setup it would be great if you could publish a review.

2 hours ago, PKay said:

After you finish the setup it would be great if you could publish a review.

I absolutely will. I am in the midst of installing the dual pivot on my VPI tonearm but once done and the software dialed in I'll write something up.

One thing I will say is the after sales support from owner of Analog Magik was piss poor. Bounced a few emails back and forth and it was pretty clear he would not be able to help without physically being here. Rather than saying that he stopped replying to my emails altogether. That really annoyed me.

Edited by kelossus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...