Posted (edited)
Price: $1050
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: Flagstaff Hill
State: South Australia
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Bank Deposit, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Going to Something like the Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar

Further information:  This is an excellent All in one Unit given a 5 star rating by WhatHifi. Built in Amp., Streamer, Internet Radio, FM, DAB, Can be used as a PreAmp.

Looking at going to a high end soundbar, is this is really only used connected to TV now and I use a different room and setup for music.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

8434B041-65A6-4DCA-BC22-6BC5F3DAEF73.jpeg

FDD29370-80F7-4713-A79C-552054EC4DCA.jpeg

8BA1E011-43DA-4CE0-9372-DDE434B6D0F6.jpeg

06928D62-A400-4FD8-9F13-AF60920F5604.jpeg

2E320EFC-CBBB-492A-B851-432D9B5FF811.jpeg

86F00862-536D-419E-9BC8-EF31CC7EEF07.jpeg

5782B37A-7805-4CEB-926F-879DE33EE6AC.jpeg

70A1D5F2-B4C2-46A3-B6BF-A75012ACBB7D.png

Edited by martysworld
Price Drop

Have dropped the price 29/03/20

Still available. Greta buy for genuine Naim unit

Naim is a wonderful brand, it sounds really good.

Used one of these in my main system for years. If you’re looking at the nominal power and thinking, “that’s not enough” rest assured that it had no problem driving my 86dB speakers to all sorts of silly volumes without showing any signs of strain.

Also, the streaming app is fantastic :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: As new. Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Changing direction, upgrading to HD800s Further information: 

Hi there, up for sale is a pair of mint condition Dan Clark Audio (a.k.a 'MrSpeakers') Aeon Flow Open planar-magnetic headphones. I'm the only owner of these, having bought them directly from their San Diego Factory while visiting in early 2019. 

They're in perfect cosmetic and operating condition, having been babied like all the rest of my gear. It will be sold with the full retail packaging and all accessories including:

- Retail Box
      - Hard clamshell portable case
      - 3 x tuning inserts to give different 'EQ' flavours to the sound
      - Microfibre polishing cloth
      - Certificate of authenticity
      - I will be selling with 2 x upgrade cables: a 4-pin XLR cable (worth $100USD), and the 'Vivo' silver plated OFHC copper 3.5mm upgrade cable (worth $299 USD)

I've enjoyed my time immensely with these cans, they're quite literally the most comfortable audiophile headphones in existence with their exquisite pads, light weight, and terrific suspension-strap + Nitinol memory wire headband system. The sound signature is warm, inviting, with terrific planar bass extension and slam. I can say with confidence that they're very much the upgrade to the Sennheiser HD650 sound, with great technicalities. I'm looking to consolidate my collection some, and I'm looking to replace a few headphones with the HD800s, as I prefer a detailed, treble-oriented signature. 

Let me know if you have any questions, these will make a great all-rounder for anyone looking to get into planars or who appreciates an inviting, warm sound signature. 

• By zxSwifty
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: I just got some Stellias so I am down sizing my headphone collection and letting these awesome pair of headphones go. They are in very good condition. Retail price is $599. 

• By 7502dan
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Wantirna 3152 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash,PayPal Reason for selling: Nlr Further information: 
       Set of surround speakers including Kef reference centre channel bywireable (very good sounding i compared it with many other speakers)and a set of four Kef satellite speaker(uniQ design same.as the centre channel)that.can be positioned horisontal vertical or even on the wall.Some.scraches and marks on all of them but working fine.Pick up prefered but i can pack and send at buyers risk and expense.

• By 7502dan
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Wantirna 3152 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash,PayPal Reason for selling: Nlr Further information: 
       Good working condition,one of the early seven channel amps (it has 5 channels plus front ambience)plus you can connect two centre chanels or a bywired one and provision for two subwoofers, pre in main out and phonostage. Some scratches and marks on the wood trims but generally presentable. I don't have the original remote but i will supply a Logitech remote programmed for the Yamaha amp.No box or manual and the amp is approximately kg30 so would prefer pickup. I can pack and send at buyers risk and expense.This amp sounds very good and you can find many glowing reviews on the net.See my other ad for ser of Kef surround speakers 

• By bb6152
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Salter Point, Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      PRICE DROP
      I acquired this PWD fairly recently, privately in WA, as a Mark 1 version and have since upgraded it to a Mark 2.
      I am guessing that anyone interested in this unit will already know all about the PS Audio PerfectWave DAC.
      Furthermore, this unit can also be upgraded/converted into a PerfectStream configuration.
      Since upgrading, I have had it working flawlessly through the Bridge Mark 1, via ethernet, streaming from my Mini Mac server, using JRiver app. 
      I was very happy with the result and am only selling because I have (unexpectedly) just upgraded to very high end CD player, which has an equally high end, externally accessible DAC.
      I do also have the remote control.
      As per the pics, external appearance is very good, with no blemishes that I can see. So, fortunately or unfortunately, PWD no longer required., as I can now stream through the CD player DAC, thus simplifying the whole system..