FS: NOS Battery DAC.

Price: $100
Item Condition: Used, so 8/10
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: Parafield Gardens
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Cash or Paypal.
Reason for selling: Ares II and D10 DACs

Further information: Prefer to Audition (utmost care taken) for a local sale, but I can post at buyer's expense. I think this DAC is well enough known to be a great DAC for the price new and an absolute bargain at this price point.

I am willing to consider swapping with just about anything audio related in the price range with financial adjustments either way.

This is the non USB version, and does not come with a power supply.

Photos: 406233386_Rand(2).thumb.JPG.b7069a64ba31cf04c07002740cacbe6f.JPG

468986532_Rand(3).thumb.JPG.fed53ccdf49544ea900ee82cd4b68e6b.JPGAdvertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

No interest? not even an offer?

Something I said?

hahahaha....witty man !

On 27/03/2020 at 12:55 PM, Batty said:

No interest? not even an offer?

Something I said?

On 26/03/2020 at 6:59 PM, Batty said:
This is the non USB version, 

You did ask.. 

On Hold pending everything lol

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By afie
      Hi,

So currently I have nothing setup, but have narrowed down on speakers and am looking for what avr/power amp/dac are required to make work everything I desire.

Id like to be able to have a 2ch setup for a main tv/kitchen/living area, with speakers to play:
      - music currently on a hard drive (internal and external);
      - tv/movies through streaming apps like Netflix through a Fetch box or a Xbox1 or a Chromecast;
      - streaming apps/Youtube through casting from an iphone.

Sound quality of music is the priority, but I do find it much easier to hear spoken words on tv with separate speakers.

I have been looking at Ascension speakers from Adelaide and talked to the guy there last year.  The likely model will be around 150 wrms at 8 ohms. I will call him again to discuss, but if I remember correctly from what he recommended last time, an AVR to drive such speakers is expensive relative to the speakers just to offer extra channels that I don't need. Would a suitable alternative be a 2ch power amp plus a second device to hand all the digital inputs?

Emotiva BASX A-300 or AMC: 2N100MKII-2 are both 150w 8ohm power amps for about $800, but an AVR that can do 150w at 8 ohms are about $5k - what am I missing here? Ive looked into this several times over the last year and I feel like I am just going round in circles.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

• By buddyev
      Price: $300 Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Richmond, 3121 State: Victoria Payment Method: cash on pick up Reason for selling: upgraded to Gieseler Gros Further information: 
      I upgraded to a Giesler Gros in my main system last year. I didn't want to part with this but what's the point in it sitting in a cupboard?  Its not the latest thing in dac terms but it still sounds terrific. I'm also amenable to a swap with cash either way for a decent CD transport - something like a Cyrus CD T
      Pick up only.

Eastern Electric Minimax dac - tube or SS. Spare tube included.         $300 
      https://darko.audio/2010/12/eastern-electric-minimax-tube-dac/
      https://6moons.com/audioreviews/easternelectric/dac.html
      http://www.stereomojo.com/Eastern Electric MiniMax DAC Review/EasternElectricMiniMaxDACReview.htm

Empirical Audio Synchromesh reclocker           Sold

Stereovox XV2 75v 0hm cable BNC - BNC  (+  2 BNC to RCA adapters not pictured)           now sold

Photos:

• By chrisb0
      Price: $150 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: St George Area State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: The DAC was purchased from Pymble HiFi. The owner of Pymble HiFi made some improvement mods, better caps etc (I have no idea of the details). Also, the power supply was upgraded to a higher current version (10V 2.4A).

• By Decruzb
      Hi! Any advice to getting the best out of tidal masters ? Laptop to dac to rca to amp?
      Cheers

Bernard
    • By Eugene.cho
      Price: $430 Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Bought a speaker setup Further information: 

Burson Audio HA-160D DAC Headphone Amplifier and Preamp

A really sweet sounding, transparent, open and powerful sounding DAC, Pre-amp and headphone amplifier.
      In v.good condition. Only use it once a month or so. 

Come with USB cable, power cable and preamp to power amp RCA 

happy to ship at buyers cost.

Specifications

Input impedance: 47 KOhms
      Frequency response: 5Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
      Signal to noise ratio: >98dB at 0dB gain
      THD: <0.001% at 6mW/300 Ohms
      Channel separation: >70dB/10kHz
      Output power: 650mW/300 Ohms, 800mW/60 Ohms
      Output impedance: line out 60 Ohms, phones out 5 Ohms
      Power dissipation: <25W, internal, regulated power supply
      Dimensions: 265 mm x 250 mm x 80 mm
      Connectors
      Inputs:
      1 x USB Connection (Support up to 24bit @ 96Khz with 10ppm low jitter
      clock)
      1 x Coaxial RCA (Support up to 24bit @ 192Khz)
      3 x gold plated RCA (line level input)
      Outputs
      2 x headphone jacks 6.35mm
      1 x pre -out with 10Db gain
      Weight: app. 7 kg
      Color: silver anodized aluminium

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.