Price: $100
Item Condition: Used, so 8/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Parafield Gardens
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Cash or Paypal.
Reason for selling: Ares II and D10 DACs

Further information: Prefer to Audition (utmost care taken) for a local sale, but I can post at buyer's expense. I think this DAC is well enough known to be a great DAC for the price new and an absolute bargain at this price point.

I am willing to consider swapping with just about anything audio related in the price range with financial adjustments either way.

This is the non USB version, and does not come with a power supply.

Photos: 406233386_Rand(2).thumb.JPG.b7069a64ba31cf04c07002740cacbe6f.JPG

468986532_Rand(3).thumb.JPG.fed53ccdf49544ea900ee82cd4b68e6b.JPGAdvertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• Like 1
On 27/03/2020 at 12:55 PM, Batty said:

No interest? not even an offer?

Something I said?

On 26/03/2020 at 6:59 PM, Batty said:
This is the non USB version, 

You did ask.. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Googaliser
      Item Condition: Boxed as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cottesloe State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, Transfer Reason for selling: Reconfiguring set-up Chance of a lifetime ? You can't 'un-hear' what these headphones are capable of.
      Australian purchased - single owner since new. Mint condition - includes special shipping crate, remote control and all paperwork. Has had very light use only.
      Available for demo in Perth, WA to potential buyers.
      Happy to consider shipping - will work with the buyer on the most secure method.

I am a Sennheiser dealer - but this item is from my private collection and a private sale (it was purchased prior to becoming a dealer).

Reason for selling: I am completely reconfiguring my set-up (see forthcoming adverts for some other amazing gear) - a dedicated recording studio needs to be funded.

I will regret this sale until my end of days - but need to be pragmatic for once.

Thank you for looking - happy to field any questions from potential buyers. 

Photos:

• By Willmax
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: EFT, PPF, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I've owned this pair of Tannoys for about 3 years. These have the DC386 drivers/crossovers, also known as Arden's mkII or 3828, built into beautifully crafted Arundel cabinets with the cork finished front baffle.
      The cabinets have a square cross section which achieves the same volume as the original Arden mki including the bass reflex port, I know this as I measured both for comparison purposes.
      The roll surrounds were replaced by Tom Manning from SpeakerBits in 2018 with the correct, genuine surrounds as can be seen from the pictures, you won't have to worry about it for a long time. 
      The finish of the cabinets were a bit dull when I got them so I have cleaned them up with 0000 steel wool and lightly sanded before applying Howards Restor-a-Finish which really brought out the stunning book matched timber veneer finish. Lastly the veneered cabinets were treated with Howard's Feed-n-Wax treatment. 

For those considering these speakers, they are a lot more space friendly and less intrusive than the Arden cabinets due to their square footprint with no compromises in their classic big Tannoy dual concentric sound.

Power handling: 10-200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
      Size: 49 x 49 x 100cm (W x D x H)
      Weight: 46kg each approx. 

Please PM with any questions. 

Photos:

• By Mike13
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I just bought these, but they are too short.

Original ad:

Photos:

• By ChilledStrings
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Musical Fidelity V-Link USB-SPDIF Converter (Version 1)
       Standard shipping cost included in price

• By ChilledStrings
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Atlas Hyper Digital Coaxial Cable ( 1 Meter)
      Standard shipping cost included in price