FS: Klipsch KL-650 THX Ultra 2 LCR speakers PRICE DROP

Price: $2999
Item Condition: Great Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Pakenham
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or delivery
Reason for selling: Upgrading complete system

Further information:  For sale are 3 x Klipsch KL-650 speakers. These have been used sparingly in a home theatre room.  One speaker has a small scuff on the top back right hand side that you can see in one of the photos. Other than that they are in perfect condition and working order. 

I am more than happy to demo for anyone that is interested in buying and I can deliver Melbourne Metro at no charge

Overview

As the larger of the two LCR speakers in the Ultra2 family, the KL-650-THX features a front-firing port for low bass extension dual 6.5-inch Cerametallic™ woofers and a 6- by 10-inch Tractrix® Horn Tweeter. The tweeter driver is a 1-inch titanium-dome compression unit designed specifically for use with horns to provide high output with low distortion. The clarity and distinction of this LCR can also be attributed to its top-of-the-line internal wiring.

The KL-650-THX enclosure has the same dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers ensuring cabinet integrity in suspended applications. The Omni-Mount suspension points on this loudspeaker facilitate wall or ceiling mounting using standard hardware.

Available in a custom Galaxy black finish with an aluminum fascia the KL-650-THX delivers the ultimate in power detail and emotional impact from durable easy-to-install cabinets.

Klipsch KL-650-THX Features:

• Front-firing port for low bass extension
  • Dual 6.5-inch Cerametallic woofers
  • 6- by 10-inch Tractrix Horn Tweeter with 1-inch titanium-dome compression driver
  • Top-of-the-line internal wiring
Frequency Response 48Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
Sensitivity 97dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 meter
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms compatible
High Frequency Crossover 1400Hz
Power Handling 150 watts maximum continuous (600 watts peak)
Enclosure Type Bass reflex via front-mounted port
Enclosure Material Medium density fiberboard construction (MDF)
Tweeter 1″ (2.5cm) magnetically shielded titanium dome compression driver with 9.6oz ceramic magnet structure
High Frequency Horn 10″ x 6″ rectangular 90°x 60 °Tractrix® Horn
Woofer Two 6.5″ (16.5cm) magnetically shielded, Cerametallic™ cone, cast aluminum frame drivers
Inputs Two sets of binding post speaker terminals (connected via brass strap jumpers)
Dimensions 15″ (38.1cm) H x 17″ (43.2cm) W x 12.5″ (31.8cm) D (w/grille)
Weight 39 lbs. (17.7kg)
Finish Galaxy Black cabinet with Black anodized aluminum fascia
Mounting 4-bolt pattern 1/4″-20 thread

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

Edited by Mick08
Price Drop
  • Like 2

I 💞 these Klipsch when it came out. I'd remember it cost more than $10000 for the whole package these 3 front + 2 surround & 2 SUB with separate amp👍

20200327_131515.jpg

20200327_131447.jpg

Edited by Zodiac-12

Yeah. They're usually sold as a complete system. I just brought the fronts because I already had SVS subs. The cost of the full system was around 15K. The LCR's are currently selling for $2,999.00 each

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By michaelp2
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: Paypal, or EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR - Just slightly preferred Topping A90 Purchased from S'net   about 3 weeks ago - Excellent condition - All original packaging

Photos:

• By muon*
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Withdrawn from sale

Bones of 3 systems as one lot pickup Brisbane.
      **Includes 2x Windows 7 OEM that was purchased with some of this hardware.

Intel i7 3770 4 core 8 thread CPU.
      Gygabyte GA-Z77X-UUD3H Motherboard
      Kinston HyperX 8Gb DDR3 Ram
      128Gb SSD
      DVD Re-Writer
      *Includes the Snowman CPU cooler and the Antec 400w PS, the case is an old Lanboy (seen better days) with one side missing, but basically is a working system.

Intel Pentium G3450 Dual core CPU.
      ASROCK Fatality H97 Performance motherboard
      Kingston/Kingmax 8Gb DDR3 Ram
      128Gb SSD
      *no cpu cooler

Intel XEON E3110 Dual core CPU
      Gygabyte GA-X38 DS4 Motherboard
      Patriot DDR2 4Gb Ram
      WD 500Gb SATA HDD
      No cpu cooler
      (Have a duplicate of the above motherboard and CPU that is included but not sure if they are working, the CPU might be good) There's also another DVD Re-Writer.

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

The Rolling Stones - Sucking In The Seventies
      US 1982 Specialty record pressing
      (COC 16028)  VG+/VG+  
      Hype TONGUE sticker on original factory shrink, tucked inside cover. 
      Double STERLING Greg Calbi mastering.
      Custom printed paper inner sleeve.
      Light hairlines only on vinyl under strong overhead light.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

• By nothing1
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Long Jetty State: NSW Payment Method: EFT Cash On Pickup Reason for selling: no longer needed Further information:up for sale are my Audioquest Rockefeller 2m speaker cables Purchased from Mcleans Smarter Home Entertainment Gosford 6-7 years old. One of the cables from the battery pack to the cable has been chewed by a kitten(yes it still lives) it has gone through the outer black insulation(as seen in picture) but it still functions as it should and the green light illuminates when the test button is pressed.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Mike13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:
      Outstanding streamer and a big step up from the sMS-200. It is Roon ready, does Spotify, airplay, HQ Player, Squeezelite, connect a NAS or HDD. 

Highly rated by the Stereonet community in terms of value for money. 

This has a clock connector (was $300 extra) so you can connect an external clock.

Pls note it doesn’t come with a power supply. It is the 12V version.  Buyer to cover postage and PayPal fees if required.

Review:

Photos: