FS: Denon DP-59L turntable - Free Shipping in Oz

Price: $1300
Item Condition: Excellent used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: EFT, PPF, Cash in hand
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Denon DP-59L, Direct Drive, bi-directional AC Servo Quartz PLL motor, 32.5cm dia. 2.2kg platter, electronic brake.

Dynamic Servo Tracer tonearm with OFC wiring.

The turntable is fully automatic with auto-return and can also be operated manually.

It weighs a hefty 15kg with a huge over-sized plinth and large rubber feet that are great at damping any external vibrations.

The LP12 is shown alongside to give a sense of scale, it looks tiny in comparison, but it's the one I've decided to keep long term and hence the sale of the Denon.

Dust cover is clear and shinny throughout, with no cracks, there are some light scuffs on the lid, which are barely noticeable and do not detract from the overall look and presentation.

Manufactured in Japan from 1984 all the way to 1996.

Free shipping to anywhere in Australia. 

Happy to offer a special deal for local pick up or delivery in Adelaide metro. 

Happy to answer any questions via PM.

Photos: 

sm20200316_220638.thumb.jpg.cf0a20854326f50cd191e625f444ae59.jpg

sm20200316_221558.thumb.jpg.60213dda936eee59ffdfa93ff5456fd0.jpg

sm20200316_221659.thumb.jpg.21f11018e3cd2062e8b15b7e48c93e2f.jpg

sm20200316_221726.thumb.jpg.a7a0e305397edc34c4c262153093cfb0.jpg

Edited by Willmax
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

beautiful looking turntable which appears to be in absolutely  excellent condition

your youtube channel was also entertaining to watch

would propose to take a closer shot of the tonearm and let us know if its 110V or 240V?

all the best with the sale mate....

.... i am so tempted myself...?

Edited by jgunner
  • Like 1

Great advert and videos really are the way to go to show a product working perfectly plus you get to listen to music whilst you read the ad.

Great ad, if I didn't have 3 tables I would love to add a Denon to the mix, won't last long.

Is the cart included in the sale and If so what is it a matching cart or an Ortofon red, looks a bit bigger than that, anyway glwts, very tempting and sounds great.

• Like 1

Thanks all for the comments.

The turntable is 100v Japanese market only, as far as I know there's no 240v available. 

In terms of cart, I feel it is a very personal thing and most people like to choose what suits their own setup best.

I'd be open to discuss via PM with interested parties about cart options.

Edited by Willmax

1 hour ago, Eagleeyes said:

Is the cart included in the sale and If so what is it a matching cart or an Ortofon red, looks a bit bigger than that, 

Looks like a Denon DL-110 to me.  Great match for a stunning deck!

D

• Like 1

On 29/03/2020 at 1:01 PM, grorr76 said:

so do you need a step down transformer for this to play nice with Australian voltages. if so does that come with it?

has it been serviced in recent years?

Yes as it is 100v Japanese unit, a transformer can be sourced from Jaycar or eBay quite easily. Unfortunately I can't include mine as I use it with my amplifier. No service was needed during my ownership.

Edited by Willmax