Sign in to follow this  
brenwa76

FS: Bulk Lot of Classical LPs

Posted (edited)
Price: $100
Item Condition: Used / Mixed
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further information: Bulk lot (one crate and a bit) of Classical LPs. Mixed condition, there may be some gems inside, lots of Deutsche Grammophon and some Columbia., Philips Digital Classics etc. Just clearing out some space as they have been in storage for several years.

Offered for pick up only. Thanks

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2765.jpg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Edited by brenwa76
Photos added

Yes please!

Have messaged you already Brenwa76

nice mix there for the price

Sold... Pending.

Thanks for all enquiries 🙂

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CMAN
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Ermington State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving House Further information: 
      In good working condition with no known faults. Good cosmetic condition. No cracks or holes. Barely any scratches/marks.
      Purchased brand new from a high end stereo retailer.
      Include five palm-size speakers, a compact subwoofer cube and a step down transformer.
      For specs, please refer to: https://www.crutchfield.com/S-ei4Br3GsXYQ/p_653MX51B/Mirage-MX-5-1.html

• By Line Magnetic Australia
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Australia Wide State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: To facilitate tube rollers Special offer to Stereonet Members on the Line Magnetic LM-34iA Integrated Amplifier

Our entry level EL34 amplifier is also one of the most versatile for tube rollers. The LM-34iA has a tube selector switch allowing the you to replace the standard EL34 tubes with the KT range of power tubes including KT66, KT70, KT77, KT88, KT90, KT100 and others such as 6CA7, 6L6 and 6550. 

It's a great little amp that deserves love - So we thought, why not throw in some tubes to get you rolling?!

We have two sets of KT77 Gold Lions and one set of KT88 Gold Lion tubes here so will throw in a set free with the purchase of an LM-34iA.
      First in, first served so once these three sets are gone, they're gone!

Note that pricing includes shipping to your door - no matter where you are in Australia!

Enquiries by PM please.

More details on the LM-34iA here.
      You can audition the units at our dealer locations in WA and SA - check here for their details.

Picture of the LM-34iA with KT88 Gold Lion tubes fitted below. Looks good doesn't it?

• By Stephen McNulty
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: North Balgowlah State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: clearing out... Further information: 

Various 70s and 80s albums for you all to review. Please bundle across my previous posts today as needed!

All are Australian or UK first presses. 

Various conditions - VG/VG+ on vinyl and covers (some are Excellent). Creedence and Jazz are doubles. Al Kooper has some background noise in places - I have a double (it's a strange and quite incredible record with a cover of One written by Harry Nilsson and made famous by Aimee Mann). 

All are $10 or 3 for $25. 

If anyone wants them all, please PM me. 

• By Muzza71
      Item Condition: NOS with 50 hours Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Secret Harbour State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Bought this CCa tube about 3 years ago as NOS and has done about 50 hours.
      Becoming very rare.

• By Galactic Soap
      Item Condition: 7/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: North Curl Curl State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

I picked these speakers up with plans for a multi-channel setup, along with the Focal SIB's I've listed separately. I'm not exploring multi-channel anymore so these 5 speakers are up for sale. 

Yes, I'm a little biased but I think this listing is quite the bargain. This satellite setup is for sale HERE for $2,600, only in that speaker package carries a sub-woofer. 

Photos: