Price: $200
Item Condition: Near mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Caringbah
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash or PayPal
Reason for selling: Need the $$$

Further information: 

Marilyn Manson Vinyl LP Record Bundle . 

Antichrist Superstar - Black Vinyl

Holy Wood - Red Vinyl 

Condition - Both are EX/EX 

Both are Unofficial Presses 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20748701-0D31-4767-B1AC-662BDB387B64.jpeg

C7D79AF1-B2C2-457D-827D-67B2D790E08B.jpeg

FEE5A1B8-667E-4E00-9F2E-56BAF3B9EBA7.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By eujin
      Item Condition: Used - Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Thornbury State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Mordaunt Short Mezzo 6 Speakers, Black.

Superb sounding speakers in very good condition, very well looked after. 

Specifications 

Sensitivity: 89dB
      Frequency response :38Hz - 22kHz
      Nominal impedance :4 - 8 Ohms
      Drive units :(2) 6.5" aluminium CPC mid/bass driver
      (1) 1" ATT aluminium dome tweeter
      Crossover :2nd order with DVP
      Recommended amplifier power :15 - 150 watts
      Magnetically shielded :Yes
      Dimensions HxWxD:1000 x 220 x 280mm 
      Weight:20Kg 

I'll also throw in a pair of Mordaunt Short MS310 Bookshelve speakers

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE

• By alistairm
      Item Condition: Excellent - setup but never used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Hunters Hill State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR I got Withings and Fitbit scales for Christmas. Set up both but really only need one and the Withings are fine. 

The Aria 2 are as good as new... the Aria 1 has been heavily used but still works fine. 

Looking for a quick sale with local pickup, so if that's you make me an offer! 

• By Spider27
      Item Condition: GOOD Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: VIC 3030 State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Acoustic Research (AR) XB turntable with custom plinth and isolation platform. Comes with custom Phono Cable with ground wire. 

+ Top plate painted in lemon (light yellow) colour
      + Plinth is made of 18mm thick solid Karri Timber
      + Tonearm Wire is completely rewired with 36 AWG tonearm wire and terminated with separate ground and RCA Female sockets. 
      + Put Brand New Gold colour adjustable height spike feets so height can be adjusted
      + Isolation Platform is made of same 18mm solid Karri timber to match with plinth
      + Added Shock Absorbing Spring Damping Feets under Isolation platform.
      + Comes with Shure M91ED cartridge with generic stylus.
      + Does not have dustcover but will include white hard foam platter cover so keeps dust away from platter mat.
      + New phono cable comes with it as a Bonus (See the cable sitting on the white platter mat cover)

There are minor imperfections but overall looks great and works like a treat. I was told that AR XA/XB turntable motor is either very accurate or way off and this one is dead accurate with 33.3rpm with RPM measuring app.

Love this turntable with its simplicity but it is time to go so I can try other turntables.

Hope it goes to a good home and be loved.

Thank you for looking.

Photos:

• By rictee
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ringwood State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Lack of use and decided to go down the compact camera route. Further information:
      For sale is my full DSLR photography gear in excellent condition.

It comes with everything you need to get into photography at a great value. I would have paid nearly $3k when I purchased everything new.

Includes 3 lenses (35mm Prime, 11-16mm Wide-Angle & 70-300mm Telephoto) which have been carefully selected for the most bang for buck and will cover most shooting scenarios.

Inclusions:
      - Nikon D7100 (Original Box & Supplied Accessories - Strap, Charger, Battery, etc.) Shutter Count 11469.
      - Nikon 35mm f/1.8G DX
      - Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
      - Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 PRO DX II
      - Hoya ND8, ND400 and Polarising Filter (all 77mm for the Tokina Lens)
      - Nikon ML-L3 Remote
      - Manfrotto 290 Tripod
      - Lowepro Fastpack 200 Bag
      - Toshiba 32GB SDHC Card 90MB/s
      - Lens Blower
      - Microfibre Cloth
      Photos:

• By alistairm
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hunters Hill State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many DACs Very fine DSD capable DAC from bespoke high end turntable manufacturers, TechDAS.  These were nosebleed expensive (like the rest of the TechDAS lineup) and consequenetly never took off competing against many heavy hitters price wise. They were discontinued back in 2017,. They remain however, a silky smooth sounding and highly versatile unit. Like everything TechDAS (and CH Precision - the brand of Stella/Zephyr TechDAS' parent company), manufacturing standards are very high and I expect the unit will continue to function flawlessly for another decade at least. 

This was deployed in my office system but is no longer required. 

An incredibly versatile and user friendly product, it is compact, has nice analogue controls (and no nasty LCD driven menu ), headphone jack, iOS front port, fixed and variable volume outputs and toslink. 

Open to sensible offers, understanding that as well as being functional it is a bit of audio esoterica from perhaps the world's leading turntable manufacturer, but not an easy thing to get a bead on in terms of pricing. 

(Please forgive the small amount of packing styrofoam attached to the DAC in the pictures... I just didn't notice it to blow it off!)