FS: MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION VINYL LP

Price: $200
Item Condition: Near Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Caringbah
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash or PayPal
Reason for selling: Need the $$$

Further information: 

Mad Season Seattle Symphony Sonic Evolution Vinyl 2Lp Record - Purple Vinyl. 

2LP Limited Edition Purple Colored Vinyl Gatefold. Recorded Live At Benaroya Hall In Seattle On January 30th 2015, Featuring Mike McCready (Pearl Jam), Barrett Martin (Screaming Trees), With Conductor Ludovic Morlot And Guest Artists Including Soundgarden's Chris Cornell (Filling In For The Late Layne Staley), Pearl Jam Drummer Matt Cameron And Guns N' Roses Bassist Duff McKagan (Filling In For The Late John Baker Saunders), Jeff Angell, Kim Virant, Sean Kinney (Alice In Chains), Skerik, Tim Dijulio, Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard.

Like new Condition, only played a couple of times.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

27957F9D-3C0C-4B3E-8D50-63166A00FA78.jpeg

7FCDD8D1-EF41-44D1-9680-9E2B12D20595.jpeg

BA695942-ED34-4F78-9AFB-714E54B15CF8.jpeg

B28A761E-C871-43B2-86DD-21243B9671B4.jpeg

44B71183-E7C3-4C50-8724-BDDBEB75200D.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By puretokyo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash Reason for selling: Switching to balanced/XLR Further information:
      Used only on office desktop.  Beautiful sound, beautiful engineering. 
      Pickup from Melbourne CBD, or message me re shipping.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Kkr
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: POINT COOK State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Trying something new Further information:
      The best of 80s amplifier from Sansui.

This is very clean and musical sounding amplifier. I am presently driving B&W Nautilus 805 with this amplifier and it plays them wonderfully. Prior to it, I have used it to drive Dynaudio Emit M20 (4 Ω speakers).

95 watt of clean power and Excellent damping factor, ideal for controlling big drivers with ease.

I just want to try something else, hence selling this off for funds.

Specifications:

Power output: 95 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 10Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.005%
      Damping factor: 150
      Input sensitivity: 0.1mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 250mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 74dB (MC), 90dB (MM), 110dB (line)
      Channel separation: 80dB (MM), 50dB (MC), 80dB (line)
      Output: 250mV (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 8Ω (minimum)
      Dimensions: 445 x 163 x 403mm
      Weight: 13.7kg

Photos:

• By Matty74
      Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: not getting used fund another purchase Further information: Audeze iSine10 planar magnetic headphones for iPhone, not being used basically brand new, I only used a couple of times

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By logicaldisconnect
      Item Condition: Excellent (9.5/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Changing system Further information:  
      I've had many headphones over the years and these are one of my favourites. They are so smooth and easy to listen to but they have enough detail and energy to remain involving. I can listen to them for hours without fatigue. The wooden cups are absolutely beautiful and the build quality is excellent.

For impressions see, eg, https://www.head-fi.org/threads/zmf-verite.890270/; https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/zmf-new-headphones-vérité-and-aeolus.6893/. 

I purchased from the NZ dealer Capisco (before there was an Australian dealer). Mine are in excellent condition with probably only a couple of hundred hours on them. I have the receipt and all packaging and accessories (including wooden box, XLR cable, 1/4 inch cable,  Vérité and Universe lambskin pads, and ownership card). Current price to buy locally (or delivered from the US) is around $3,850 AUD.

Wood is silkwood.

I also have a matching ZMF Pendant amp that I am considering selling if there is any interest (https://www.zmfheadphones.com/pendant-new).

Photos:

• By Lil Caesar
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Williams Landing State: VIC Payment Method: Cash / EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 

These two pairs of speaker cables are approximately two years old and present as new.
      Purchased from chromeaudio.com.au they are silver coated 99.99% OFC copper terminated with banana plugs at each end.
      There are two lengths - a 1.5m pair AND a 2.0m pair, ten dollars MORE for the 2 metre length pair.

Photos:

PLEASE READ