Price: $120
Item Condition: Near Mint
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, PayPal
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

*Post only no pick up please.

*Sell as a bundle of 3 records $120 + postage.

Moses Sumney ‎– Aromanticism 2017 US
Vinyl Me, Please. Record Of The Month – Vol. 58:

- Black & white split-color vinyl.
- Deluxe 16-page booklet
- Exclusive 12" x 12" insert

Gatefold, embossed sleeve. Includes a download coupon and multiple inserts.

Includes an unlisted bonus track.

Panda Bear ‎– Person Pitch 2017 US Reissue
Vinyl Me, Please. Record Of The Month – Vol. 49:

10 year Anniversary Reissue
2LP, White + Blue Vinyl
Half Speed Remastered at Alchemy UK
45 RPM Audiophile Pressing
New Gatefold Jacket
12" x 12" Original Art Print by Mi Ju

TV On The Radio ‎– Return To Cookie Mountain 2018 US Reissue
Vinyl Me, Please. Essentials – E066:

- Half-Speed Remastered at Alchemy UK
- 2LP, 45 RPM, Dark Brown [Amber] & Light Brown [Grain] Translucent 
- Heavyweight Gatefold, Tip On Jacket
- 24pg Full Color Lyric Booklet

Photos:

VMPx3.jpg.61688bb6a4d9e04d35c3b5e33b0495e6.jpg

VMP-MS.jpg.e7f3322a8fe7babe92e8bb6e291de760.jpg

VMP-PB.jpg.b911201e670dfe5681f9efbe66e743ed.jpg

VMP-TVOTR.jpg.08d42a3746a75dc6f8e1cfb57e4a551e.jpg

Edited by MoveD
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Danwa
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Auckland State: NZ Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Another investment Further information:
      I treasure great hifi pieces and this 8150 is prime picking. Factory box, remote, manual and upgraded. The 8150 has a few flaws with design and the Plinius service agent rectified these. Made other mods that it now sings with such detail he was reluctant to return it. This unit is kept in showroom condition, as is my other equipment. I have routine listening time where I utilise my hands keeping things gleaming and functional. If you want to invest in an 8150, one that has been loved will reflect in sound and presentation. Will get records out to detail mods if there is genuine interest.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By gypr1961
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Bought a good few years ago as a stop gap, used for a couple hours and been in a cupboard ever since.

This is free (donation to SNA would be good) to anyone who wants it. I tried it 6 months ago and it worked OK, it will give a small pop on startup, dont have a preamp to trial it anymore. 

PICKUP ONLY

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By petern174
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR
      Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By petern174
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By yelodoggy
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Coogee State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade Selling my beloved speakers as I feel its time for an upgrade. The speakers sound very clean and has a nice soundstage, lots of detail, accurate bass and easy to drive. You don't have to turn this up to hear the details in the music. I listen to 50's jazz, and minimal electronics and these speakers do it so well and with ease 😜. 

I believe its still in production. Comes with original packaging, gloves and spike. Solid Tech spike plates included. Will ship anywhere in Australia at buyer's cost. 

Thanks for looking!

Specs from official site here:
      http://wilson-benesch.com/vector-floor-standing-loudspeaker/

A review here:
      https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/wilson-benesch-vector-loudspeakers

Distributor:
      https://nirvanasound.com/product/wilson-benesch-vector/