Sign in to follow this  
Max123

FS: 1980s Audio Magazines

Posted (edited)
Price: $80
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Moving

Further information: Pm for more details 

16x Silicon Chip Magazines 

22x Everyday Electronics Magazines 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

EDF8177A-D6DE-41C6-9B0D-7E58AE9A4E5B.jpeg

9C9DAE07-44A6-4158-9C3B-AC6FC94E5D4E.jpeg

Edited by Max123

Price drop $60

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Leatherman
      Item Condition: Vintage/antique good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Balaclava State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, PAypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer have the space Further information:This is a stunning genuine mid century danish cabinet in brazilian rosewood purchased from great dane furniture many years ago. This is an awesome piece and I will be very sad to see it go as I have had it for around 15 years. It has beautiful burr maple veneer in the 2 compartments on the left and an ebonized shelf on the right and beautiful brass hardware. I have used this as a hifi cabinet at times as the panel on the rear at the right can be easily unscrewed this gives you the most stylish, well made hifi cabinet around. This is a vintage piece and has a few marks and scratches but is in very good condition (pics are very representative) and is a steal at this price. 

The dimensions for the cabinet are

Width 117cm Depth 44cm Height 67cm
      R upper shelf Width 55cm Height 19.5cm Depth 43cm
      R lower shelf Width 55cm Height 13cm Depth 43cm
      R lower doored compartment Width 54.5cm Height 25.5cm Depth 43cm
      L upper doored compartment Width 55cm Height 35cm Depth 43cm
      L lower doored compartment Width 55cm Height 25.5cm Depth 43cm

Pickup only from st kilda east/balaclava. will fit in most small hatches easily. We will socially distance when collecting.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Leatherman
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Balaclava State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:This is an absolute steal but it needs to go as we don't have the space. This is made by high end designer furniture maker Poliform of Italy. It is incredibly well built and properly finished even at the back so it can be used as a free standing piece if needed even the sides of the drawers are expertly veneered in a beech. It is not some elcheapo rubbish from Ikea. It is a great media cabinet and can hold a lot of weight due to it's extremely robust construction. It has 2 large, deep drawers for storage. It is in a matt satin white finish and has very nicely detailed handles and feet. It has a few scratches and minor dinks but nothing too serious and still looks great, I have reflected this in the price but these were serious money when new. 

Dimensions are 150cm wide 60cm deep and 43cm high the drawers are 68cm wide 44.5cm deep and 22cm high

Pick up only with social distancing from st kilda east/balaclava.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By andrewjamesdean
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Thornbury, Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR I am the second owner of this Rega Elex-R amp, but both myself and the previous owner have taken very very good care of this amp. It was purchased new in December 2018 from Carlton Audio, and the original invoice will be included. 

This amp is built like a tank, and has a very engaging and musical sound. There are a lot of great reviews online, and it is a very well regarded piece of kit. 

It is in mint condition, and comes in the original box with remote and manual. Would suit a buyer who is considering buying this amp new. There is some very minor scuffing on the remote, however this could very easily be buffed out of the plastic if it bothered you - I am only noting this for the sake of full transparency. The amp has not skipped a beat, and has led a relatively easy life. I have never pushed it too hard. 

I am moving this amp on as I recently upgraded my speakers, which I though would benefit from more current than this amp provides. I had to spend significantly more on a new amp to get something that this one couldn’t give, so definitely don’t let that put you off!

Pickup in Thornbury, or I can post at your expense (note it is very heavy though!)

These amps have an RRP of $2200.

Photos:

• By CustomHT
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Credit Card, Paypal Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Brand New stock at massive discount due to change in distributor. Available to purchase online:
      https://www.customht.com.au/products/q-acoustics-concept-500-floor-standing-speakers

Current Finishes Available:
      White & Light Oak Silver & Ebony  
      As a bonus for Stereo.net members after ordering reach out via PM and we'll include a pair of 3m or 5m QED XT40 Speaker Cables.

• By CustomHT
      Item Condition: New Stock Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, Credit Card, Zipmoney Reason for selling: Further information: 
      As part of our Artnovion Clearance Sale we have 6 cartons of Komodo W - Lacquered Wood - Blanc (White) - 8 Panel Packs.

Absorption Range:
      315 Hz to 3150 Hz
      Acoustic Class:
      C | (aw) = 0,7

Panel Dimensions:
      595x595x55mm

Purpose
      - RT reduction
      - Flutter echo control
      - Reducing excessive reverberation
      - Improving speech intelligibility

There is also a decent range of models of Absorption and Diffusion Panels left.
      The remaining clearance Artnovion Products can be seen here with remaing stock levels and clearance pricing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jC7u0rRnv4oDZE_Dk9QcdAJBTvKPH-Brz6mlDbh8uoA/edit?usp=sharing

Message us to order.