Price: $9750
Item Condition: VG
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Williamstown
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, PayID
Reason for selling: Selling for a friend

Further information: 

I don't think I have to say much about these speakers. These speakers are legendary, if you're interested in hifi, you'll know these speakers.

I'm advertising these speakers for a friend, so I've got the pleasure of listening to them while I have them at my home. 1 owner, purchased from a Victorian dealer in 2009. RRP at the time was $29,999. Pricing went up to $39,999 not long after my friend purchased them. Came in large timber containers which he no longer has. Speakers are mint, couple of tiny marks on the timber (his words, as I can only find one mark which you'll see in the 6th picture). The black bases are marked a little but in surprisingly good condition and not obvious unless you are up close and inspecting them. Certainly not noticeable if you are standing infront of the speaker and looking down. The drivers are perfect and immaculate. Speaker covers are included which I forgot to photograph,  but are in good condition with no scuffs or pulled cloth. One lug is missing from the back of each cover, but since there were originally 8 lugs on each cover, the covers still clip on in place and look straight and perfect when on the speaker. So rated the speakers conservatively as VG, but drivers are perfect, front facia and speaker boxes are in almost perfect condition (except for the one I mark pointed out), and from any distance except kneeling and looking bases are in good condition - so present as almost new for all intent purposes.

Talk about how c2’s come up all the time but c4 owners rarely sell their speakers as they are still up there with the best in the world. Don't let the fact that these are 2009 speakers trick you into thinking that these speakers are not competitive and still up there with the best.

These speakers are just sublime and at the sale price give you serious high-end speakers at a stupid 'cheap' price considering what you have to spend to get this kind of sound quality. (yeah I know its all relative)

Priced for a quick sale $9750 - this has to be the best price for a pair of Dynaudio Confidence C4 speakers. Unfortunately no boxes so pick up only. If you need to transport, you can get a 'Car Next Door' van or car share van for relatively cheap rates, and speakers are easy enough to be carried by two adults.

Hopefully someone will respond and buy these Dyns quickly as I'm trying to work out how I can justify to myself and my wife why I 'need' these speakers, how I could possibly afford them and keep them when I already have another 2 pairs of floor standers!!! 

Photos: 

000b.jpg

001b.jpg

002b.jpg

003b.jpg

004b.jpg

005b.jpg

006b.jpg

007b.jpg

008b.jpg

009b.jpg

010b.jpg

011b.jpg

Edited by Max Headroom
spelling/grammar correction, update details

There's going to be one or two buyers, who have been praying for this day... (well, except for society getting cancelled).

Edited by JulianR
23 hours ago, Kevin Yeoh said:

How many toilet rolls is this worth? 🤣

Not enuf!

All your need is a REAL amp.

GLWTS to OP.

Guest jakeyb77
2 minutes ago, steffanth said:

oh how i wish these were in Perth

Nice drive when the borders are open. Sure deposit may hold them? 

lucky it’s not in Perth, I don’t need to think too much 😅

I love my C4s,

Incredible for both 2 channel and theatre duties.

Good luck with your sale!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chitore2012
      Item Condition: like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beaconsfield Upper State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: need the money Further information:
      this is a mixed reality device. the technology is unreal. rp of this is 2300 usd and the company doesnt even ship to australia.

u can research about this if u want to know more.

everything is included and also a bonus shoulder strap.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By chitore2012
      Item Condition: like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beaconsfield Upper State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: need the money Further information:
       true augmented reality glasses, revolutionary technology.

besides some nose pads and the box everything is included
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By chitore2012
      Item Condition: brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beaconsfield Upper State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: need the money Further information:
       brand new with adapter
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By frednork
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbs State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal , EFT, with any fees paid by buyer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Quad or really 2 pairs of RFT EL34's  which have been tested on a hickok 750 tester, they pass gas and shorts and all test above new spec and all within 5%.  One pair has the RFT boxes and slightly bigger base, The other pair has no boxes and has a sligtly thinner base. happy to split the pairs if I have a buyer for both. Structurally they are essentially the same. They all are the single halo getter type.

RFT stands for Rundfunk- und Fernmelde-Technik - a group of state-owned technology companies in the former German Democratic Republic (East Germany). This company produced valves for Telefunken and Siemens and made the famous Siemens EL34. These valves are of very good quality and have excellent consistency. They have been making valves for Siemens etc since the 60's and are considered by some to be some of the best EL34's made (that you can still buy relatively easily) .   

These are still available from some retail tube sellers at around RRP $650+ or even more on scumbay for a good set.

postage included within Aus
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By frednork
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbs State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal , EFT, with any fees paid by buyer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is a pair of rare and very closely matched Sylvania 6SN7W short bottle tubes. These pass gas and shorts tests and measure as new. 

The 6SN7W came in 3 varieties a tall bottle metal base. A pair sold on here recently for a bargain IMO as retailers charge $500US/tube  There is also a tall bottle plastic base version and a short bottle version.  Although the metal is most valued they all have a very similar signature and are considered as one the best 6SN7 made in the US, . look em up

Postage is included

These are marked JAN-CHS- 6SN7W, 
      Here is some info from a nice resource on 6sn7's https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-6sn7-identification-guide.209782/

VT-231s and ‘JAN’ rated 6SN7s

The VT-231 designation was a military inventory control number, and should be taken as nothing more than that. Assuming identical construction, there is zero difference between a tube labeled VT-231 and a 6SN7GT of the same vintage. A lot of mystique has been built up around VT-231 labeled tubes by tube sellers, and many people mistakenly believe

‘JAN’ stands for ‘Joint Army-Navy’, and was meant to indicate that the tubes labeled as such were ‘passed’ for military use. However, no additional criteria that were not already fulfilled by the 6SN7GT specification were known to have been imposed. ‘JAN’ labeled tubes are identical to non-JAN tubes of the same vintage and construction.

The ‘JAN’ naming convention was always written as follows:

JAN-<manufacturer>-<tube type>

Thus examples of JAN ratings would include: JAN-CTL-6SN7GT, JAN-CHS-5U4G, JAN-CRC-6AS7G, etc.

JAN manufacturer abbreviations:
      CHS – Sylvania
      CHY – Hytron or CBS-Hytron
      CKR – KenRad
      CL – GE
      CRC – RCA
      CRP – Raytheon
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved