hlov

FS: Dire Straits, Jeff Beck, Supertramp

Price: $55
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Broo
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: Duplicates

Further information: 
 All the albums are Australian first pressings, VG+ conservative grading.

- Dire Straits - Communique 15

- Supertramp - Crime of the Century 20

- Jeff Beck - Blow by Blow 20

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

352F3C42-9A40-4C13-80A5-0225D314BB14.jpeg

Interested postage ? I need to check a box 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Onslo
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ulverstone State: Tasmania Payment Method: paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Replaced with pair of subs Further information: https://www.hifix.co.uk/rel-r305-series-subwoofer
      This unit comes from a non smoking home. It is cherry wood in very good condition. It has never been used for home cinema and only moderate music level listening so has never been driven at all hard. Prefer pickup, unit weighs over 20kg so shipping will be at buyers cost and not negotiable on price.

• By Dazznor
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: New Farm State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Made the stands for the purpose of selling Solidly welded from heavy 14 gauge steel to provide strength and excellent acoustic characteristics. The side vertical beam has been welded for neatness and strength while others variations do not.

Dimensions: Top platform 15.25" w x 13" d, front height 8", Tilt 5°.

I've made these for the JBL L100 but I believe they also correct Klipsch Heresey 4 and others. Check with above dimensions first.

Powder coated in satin black.

M6 Nuteserts in the base for attaching additional items for advanced acoustic isolation. (Gaia III shown in picture, not included in sale of item ).

• By rock416
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT or cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: 
       Up for sale is my CMS black Sotto Voce  5 levels hifi rack with 2 upgraded shelves. The retail price is over $12k. 

• By kelossus
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: Queensland Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

A few marks on the speakers that I have tried to show in the photos with the flash on. Not in 100% mint condition but only the fussiest would be dissuaded. These are seriously good speakers, the whole Silver series has blown my mind and really put Monitor Audio on my radar. These would be epic in a beginners or budget system and will not bottleneck source/amplification upgrades as you progress higher.

Comes with factory packaging, manuals, grilles, port plugs etc.

• By kelossus
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: Queensland Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

A few marks on the speakers that aren't clearly discernible by the photos, nothing major at all. Local pick up only as I want the prospective buyer to have a listen and look before purchase.

These are the later variant of the Equinox using the updated drivers. No factory packaging.

image uploader