Price: $1700
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: LANGWARRIN
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, COD
Reason for selling: NLR

Exceedingly rare VFET  amplifier. Japan only manufacture by the renown --  Victor Company of Japan.  Known as Victor  in Japan, you may know the manufacturer as the exported brand JVC.  

The amplifer uses 4 pairs of NEC Vertical Fet Devices.  Manufacture - 1975- 1977.  

Japan only domestic market amplifier - therefore 100 VOLT Power supply is required. You will require a quality isolated 240v to 100v transformer. DO NOT use 120v or 110v supply to operate this amplifier.  This amplifier is in original condition including the speaker terminals. You will require bare speaker wire or at maximum 2mm pins  to connect speakers. Refer again to the date of manufacture.  

Power output - 100watts inmto 8 ohms. Weight - 20kg.  I have driven 8, 6 & 4 ohmn loads with this amplifier without issue.  

Beautifully built bolid (beyond solid) piece of audio in remarkable condition. You need to see one in the flesh to appreciate the design and build. A collectors item, that also sounds excellent. 

The price is firm. - Thank you. 

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

• Like 8

This looks to be in mint condition and even has a headphone output. This would probably push ahead of my DAC and Cartridge purchase if I had the money.

Looks like a glorious piece of kit mate. GLWTS  

• Like 1

It looks so modern, I cannot believe the condition for 45 years old. Totally stunning congratulations on keeping it so perfect for so long. GLWTS.

Any warranty left ???😁😁😁

This amp is a very good sounding amp.  No tranistor harshness . Very smooth and detailed

I auditoned Steve's amp on a very good horn system,  comparing it to highly considered Sony  TA-N78 100 watt Vfet amp.

They both sounded great with a very similar sound signature.  On the night if you had to pick a winner the Victor

was the prefered, just edging out the Sony by sounding little more organic.  

For the price, when considering the sound quality the Victor is a bargain.

Oh my..... has there been any restoration work done at all?

I have always fancied one of these.🤔

10 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Oh my..... has there been any restoration work done at all?

Oh no, here we go... 😉

Just now, Willmax said:

Oh no, here we go... 😉

Don't worry . His heart is smitten by glowing glass bottles.😇

• Like 1

This is the second one I've seen for sale this year. The other one was on Gumtree. SA I think, not sure.

8 minutes ago, Cichlabxr said:

The other one was on Gumtree. SA I think, not sure.

Avoid if possible. This has been listed on SA Gumtree for at least 12 months. He is a well known dealer in used hi fi gear in Adelaide ( one of about 4 who control the whole market ) and isn't really wiling to negotiate price changes so it remains stupidly over priced.

When contacted he is very vague about servicing and providence. I would avoid him and definitely go for the OP's listing.

• Like 1

@rantan Thanks for the heads up.  Yes I would be going for The Fez's if I was allowed to . SWMBO tells me I have too much gear already .

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Bryan Adams – Into The fire
      US pressed secret 'smoke' coloured Quiex
      (SP 3907)
       promo gold stamped on back cover LP
      MASTERDISK pressed and RL at the controls (although not in the deadwax).
      With printed inner and hype sticker on front cover.  
      vinyl NM/sleeve VG+

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 
    • By doomigee2
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Camp Hill State: QLD Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

these are excellent wall mountable surround speakers and make a stunning HT system. You could also use them for music listening if you wanted as you can purchase stands 

they are in good condition, but not excellent. I would say a 7/10.

I have 3 of these for sale so would make a great LCR. Original shipping box for one of them and the other 2 will be bubble wrapped and in a generic box

local pickup is preferred. Retail is around $395 each

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

ELO - Out of the Blue.
      US 1980 Pitman press 2LP gatefold.
      (KZ2 35530)
      VG+/VG+
      Really nice clean original copy - w/ original printed lyric inner sleeves.
      Little bend top right front corner, some edgewear but lovely inside gatefold and back cover.
      Discs have cleaned up very nicely - lightest marks in strong overhead light.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 
    • By paulrp
      Item Condition: great secondhand condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: bank deposit or cash on pick up Reason for selling: upgrade
       I have for sale a beautiful set of Dynaudio C4 mk2 speakers.
      These have been replaced by the new Cf50 Dynaudio costing $50,000 so if you would like to own these awesome end game speakers
      at newly a quarter of the cost of the new Cf50s then these may well be for you!
      These Mk2s are the same as the Platinum and the signature in sound with the same world renown Esator2 tweeters and refined cross overs.
      You know you want to so go on! 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By doomigee2
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Camp Hill State: QLD Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

These are brilliant surround speakers and are also good enough to use on their own. They are in very good used condition, so just the usual light marks. Grills are immaculate 

I am happy to ship, but do not have original packaging, so will be bubble wrapped and in a generic box. Would prefer local pickup 

retail is $1,175

Photos:

PLEASE READ