Bill125812

WTB: FOUND. standmount speakers to $1000

Posted (edited)

Item:  standmount speakers to $1000
Price Range: up to $1000
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:  

Hi guys

My son in law is looking for a pair of standmount.   Has a budget of $1000. Less would be good naturally .  

cheers 

Bill 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by Bill125812

1 hour ago, Bill125812 said:

Thanks mate.   I did see that one.  But wanted to give a member the cash if possible.  

You are so nice. :) 

I got a ex demo pair of Krix Acoustics I got from Living Sound in Fortitude Valley, if you are interested?

9 minutes ago, Suopermanni said:

I got a ex demo pair of Krix Acoustics I got from Living Sound in Fortitude Valley, if you are interested?

Like these 

ACOUSTIX MK2

BOOKSHELF

• Floorstander bass in bookshelf design
  • Perfect for custom joinery
  • Versatility plus

Intricate yet big sound for your 2 channel or surround sound system. Front vents make these an extremely versatile speaker.

51322011-9023-4F62-B505-2D2715376203.jpeg

Yes, the same model! I got the original box and the receipt! I think they are the Black Ash model! I got them for $900 so a lesser amount like ~$700 would hopefully be fair.

41 minutes ago, Suopermanni said:

Yes, the same model! I got the original box and the receipt! I think they are the Black Ash model! I got them for $900 so a lesser amount like ~$700 would hopefully be fair.

Interested.  I’ll pm you 

Cheers @Bill125812! However, I looked at the Krix website and it seems my model is Black Woodgrain, not Black Ash! Oops, my mistake.

8 minutes ago, Suopermanni said:

Cheers @Bill125812! However, I looked at the Krix website and it seems my model is Black Woodgrain, not Black Ash! Oops, my mistake.

Can’t really see the difference to be honest lol 

I have these for sale if they are of interest. They bat well above their average!

21 hours ago, jellyman said:

I have these for sale if they are of interest. They bat well above their average!

Thanks mate.  

But the white just won’t make it past she who must be obeyed 

Cheers 

Bill 

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lumholtzii
      Item: Kef LS 50 - Anniversary Model
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: Excellent - 9.5 / 10
      Reason for selling:  Upgraded / NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

These speakers need no introduction.  There’s a very good reason why they are so popular and won so many awards.  I am continual amazed what these speakers do for their size – they have grunt, and are an amazing piece of sonic engineering.    ....  But hey, I really don’t need to sell these, as they sell themselves on their functionality, their looks and yes, even WAF.

Reviews?  - there are plenty and here's a sample

https://www.whathifi.com/kef/ls50/review
      https://www.cnet.com/news/the-audiophiliacs-speaker-of-the-year-the-kef-ls50/
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/kef-ls50-anniversary-model-loudspeaker
      http://www.soundvisionreview.com/hi-fi-home-theater/speakers/kef-ls50-review/
      ... etc.

I’ve had these speakers for about 4 or 5 months, and acquired them from a reputable SNA member who had taken excellent care of them.  I’ve treated them with the same level of care.  They are in excellent condition.  The only marks that I can see with close scrutiny are some fine scuff lines along the top edge of both speakers at the rear – they were too fine to show up in photos.  Any questions, please free to PM me.

I do have the original shipping boxes, so they can be freighted at the purchasers cost and risk, if necessary.  Local pickup in Melbourne is much preferred if that is at all possible as I am not a great fan of shipping speakers.  Happy discuss other options for delivery for those in Vic / SE Australia.

Thanks for looking

Pictures:

• By Pebbles
      Item:  DYNAUDIO 1.3 SE LOUDSPEAKERS
      Price:   $1500
      Item Condition: GOOD
      Reason for selling: C1s
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:   Highly regarded ancestor of the Special 25 and C1,  these have been my main speakers for the last 10 yrs. Dynamic, detailed with with excellent bass. Not hard to drive but like current.
      They are functioning perfectly, the  boxes are in excellent nick (please don't be put off by what appears to be faded veneer on the side in the first photo, it is the result of direct
      sunlight on that side when the photo was taken). The grills are in good condition.
      One woofer has a slight hole in the surround (see picture)which I was advised by a Dynaudio repairer was not worth replacing. Slight marks on the metal chassis of drivers which I have been unable to remove.
      I have the original boxes and will ship at buyers expense.

Pictures:

• By Muscat
      Item: SOLD ProAc Response 1SC
      Price: $1200 + postage
      Item Condition: See below
      Reason for selling: Feeding the dragon
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      Speakers finished in cherry.  Some scratches on one speaker as shown in photos, not visible from the listening position.  One of the grille pins is missing.  Preference to local buyers but can send as I have the original box and manual.

Pictures: