rock416

FS: Absolare 845 Single Ended Triode Amplifier

Price: $60000
Item Condition: Mint condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Change speakers

Further information: 

Absolare Signature Single Ended Preamplifier with 

Absolare Signature 845 Single Ended  Triode Amplifier 

up for sale is my hi end absolare tube pre amp and matching Absolare 845 monoblock power amp. They both are the signature version.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

FFD4A555-39A9-4FBA-9EDC-3DDECEA85D18.jpeg

C2AA9B68-6960-4C49-BD34-FF73A72B8B1B.jpeg

08805B35-EC16-4BFC-81EB-8DBC85A383EF.jpeg

222FB0D0-D6CF-417C-87B3-4E517A9E700E.jpeg

38ABA3DE-E744-450D-BD3B-D39A80F554EF.jpeg

504D10DA-CF84-4CB2-9C0F-7C970C27B1BC.jpeg

A15C24BF-D956-45BE-A877-51C6D12A298F.jpeg

B44FF3F3-0FC2-4F5C-89EE-DEB8E55CC0CE.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous GLWTS

Now that is sexy.  GLWS

I use Altius version of both - they are stunning.

What speakers are you moving to that necessitates this change?

Cheers

Chris

YG 2.3 or Magico M6. Haven’t decided yet.

I know the YG are a little more challenging to drive but I believe the Magico are 91dB – are you sure the Absolare wouldn't possibly make a compelling partnership? 

Mind me asking what preamp/amplifiers you are considering moving to after Absolare?

12 minutes ago, Aperalim said:

I know the YG are a little more challenging to drive but I believe the Magico are 91dB – are you sure the Absolare wouldn't possibly make a compelling partnership? 

Mind me asking what preamp/amplifiers you are considering moving to after Absolare?

the bass impedance would go well below 4ohm's in the bass.  not a great match for any SE amplifier, even one as good as the Absolare.

CH Precision?  

A pair of m1.1 would be great.

Dear rock416 what is the circular stainless steel looking damping items on the Absolare transformer cover?

I know the CH Precision M1 quite well.

A dear friend bi-amps Rockport Technologies Arrakis 2 with a pair of them.

Have you considered the Absolare Hybrid monoblocks?

I have heard them driving Rockport Technologies Lyra speakers beautifully.

Maybe the Lyra is another speaker you could consider along with the Magico M6 – they really are stunning.

12 minutes ago, Aperalim said:

Dear rock416 what is the circular stainless steel looking damping items on the Absolare transformer cover?

0AA3B0BA-0705-4310-896E-FF43EBB57F77.jpeg

Hi rock146, what's your current speakers?

Go for YG! 

WoW! I want one of these 845 for my Horn but out of reach even adding in my Lamm ML2.1! You could go with ML 2.2 may be?

WOW

Omg so temp 😃

35 minutes ago, dalamii said:

Omg so temp 😃

Absolare and Voxativ are a match made in heaven : )

SYSTEM March 2020.0.jpg

SYSTEM March 2020.1.jpg

2 hours ago, Aperalim said:

SYSTEM March 2020.0.jpg

SYSTEM March 2020.1.jpg

Very nice equipments indeed. Sounded must be awesome.

2 hours ago, Aperalim said:

SYSTEM March 2020.0.jpg

SYSTEM March 2020.1.jpg

You are Bad 😜 , I must resist. Lucky in Melbourne 

Yes I am very happy with the sound  indeed.

As I mentioned there is a very special synergy between Absolare 845SET amps and Voxativ speakers.

Cheers and good luck with your next big move.

2 minutes ago, dalamii said:

Are you in Melbourne?

I am in Perth.

"resistance is futile"... : )

8 minutes ago, dalamii said:

Did I mention how much better these amps sound with ELROG ER-845 : )

92538140_SYSTEMMarch2020.3.thumb.jpg.48377d292c411b9ff5b47776dfd0088a.jpg

I would just like to ad my WOW to the other WOWs...!!

Great photos of your system Chris.  

My Absolare Integrated certainly drives my TADs along very well.

All the best with your sale.