yannakout

FS: 64Audio U12t + effect audio Leonidas ii cable

Price: $3500
Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact
Suburb or Town: Frenchs Forest
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash, ETF
Reason for selling: stuck in Sydney due to the virus problem. Was meant to be on my way to Europe but now I’m stuck without a job and for who knows how long... Extremely regretful sale.

Further information: 
Purchased at Minidisc in Chatswood about a month ago and am very satisfied. They sound great even out of your phone (much better out of a good DAC, I used the RME adi 2 DAC). 
comes with All original packaging and a receipt too.

i was a cable skeptic but after trying the full effect audio range and noticing differences with all of them, this was the one. It is clearly noticeable with improvements. Wider soundstage, more detail, better separation, more air in the treble 

RRP = $4,718

U12t = $3,299

Leonidas cable = $1,419

to me they are the BEST IEMs and I prefer them to the u18 or tia lines.

I am happy for you to audition them if you bring your own ear tips.

theres no way I would sell them if I didn’t need extra money to sustain myself over the next few months. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20170C53-71ED-4606-B85A-E36E60422ECA.jpeg

69C4C61E-9226-4D83-980A-3EDAD23CA7ED.jpeg

33EE0CAD-BFD4-43E0-9AA9-D54DD7BC6717.jpeg

CB7D0B07-EDE1-42CF-8E43-2AFC7CBEC0B6.jpeg

94764393-EA58-417A-B249-EA3FFE3A46CC.jpeg

ABFF059D-0BFA-4A7F-887B-7E73A74E2490.jpeg

0E498F59-4E8A-423A-A497-86E860A55F63.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very good spades could use a polish Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought these her a few years ago. Spades could use a polish, but otherwise in good condition. Price seems fair for a quick sale when compared to Hifishark. 

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/walker6/walker.html

https://www.audiocognoscenti.com/blog/-walkers-high-definition-links-a-work-of-art

Photos: 

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Decent with a few nicks and scratches works fine Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFR, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not used Further information: I’ve had this unit for a couple of years now. I’m not the first owner, and I have no idea of the history. It has a few knocks and scratches, but works as intended. I used this on my Mac mini to isolate it. Have since moved and am altering my setup.
      Cheapest price on Hifishark is $330, so I figure with scratches and knocks taken into consideration, my price is fair. 
      I don’t have the original box, but I’m happy to ship.

Photos: 

• By Machina
      Item Condition: 9/10 minor cosmetic scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Reason for selling: Not using Further information: 

RRP is $1400 .
      Has few small cosmetic scratches. 
      Its a power conditioner and surge protector with 8 inputs.
      Can provide 8 iec power cables also inclusive.
      hotos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Zodiac-12
      Item Condition: Very Good Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne West State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pick up / Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Bought this up here to use with my MF Monoblock amp which is for sale as well. I enclosed the link who's I bought from.

Photos: Down Below 

• By pauly99
      Item Condition: Very good. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Elsternwick State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup, EFT. Reason for selling: COVID fund raising. Further information: 

Yamaha Integrated Amplifier  75 Watts per channel.

2 tape, Aux, Tuner, CD and Phono inputs, MM and MC. 
      The phono stage in this is quite reasonable. 

Tone controls, (good) and Tone defeat, Continuous loudness control. 
      Subsonic filter. Mono/Stereo switch, (useful). RCA Jacks for equaliser. 

Not a $5K Tube amp but sounds quite Audiophile for it's price. 
      Cosmetic condition is very good but not perfect.  This unit is 
      from the 1980's.  

Can sound wonderful, I am able to send a Video of it in use or 
      demo it live.   

Original manual is also available.  1 owner. 

Can ship at buyers expense.
      Will make a donation to StereoNet. 

See for Specs and Info: 
       https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/yamaha/a-520.shtml