Sign in to follow this  
mpearce38

SOLD: Withdrawn: Naim Supernait 2 Integrated Amp

Posted (edited)
Price: $2950
Item Condition: Excellent- No marks fully operational
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Keysborough
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, PAYPAL, PAYID
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information: 

To all the Naim Fanboys out there I get it 🙂  There is an attention to detail and feel of quality in this amp which is special. Everything is designed purposefully with all knobs  feeling silky smooth, connectors are all hand wired and it weighs a ton!!.  The sound floor is amazingly low with music coming from a jet black canvas right up there with the Bryston B135. It has an amazing ability to reveal subtle details  like the tapping of Birdy's  piano pedals or the muted breathing of Michael McDonald.  You hear things in records you didn't know existed.  But it also has a remarkable ability to not sound analytical despite the detail retrieval something the Devialet 120 could not.  Bass is strong and tight, mid range smooth and non fatiguing.  it has a wonderful sense of rhythm and pace.  It bettered my Roksan Caspian M2 which is a master in this regard. There is plenty of current on tap too,  it had no trouble driving my PMCs 23s to party levels and would be a great match for hard to drive speakers like Dynaudios.  It matches the moon 340ix for control despite the moon being rated significantly higher. 

Unit is is excellent condition with original box and remote it was one of the later models produced in the series, I purchased it of a fellow SNA'r to demo in my system as I'm cycling through a few integrates at the moment. I replaced it with a moon 340IX and it was a toss up which one I kept but I've decided to keep the moon only because it has the built in DAC but for SQ I actually really like the Naim sound and can see why they have a cult following.

I've priced this very competitively so price is firm as any lower then this and I will sell the Moon instead.

Any questions just ask happy to post at buyers or pick-up also available  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1047 copy.jpg

IMG_3112 copy.jpg

IMG_3330 copy.jpg

IMG_5502 copy.jpg

IMG_5992 copy.jpg

IMG_8460 copy.jpg

IMG_8874 copy.jpg

Edited by mpearce38

The Supernait is classic Nait, on steroids. The updated 3 has only just been released I believe and spec wise not too dissimilar, apart from a phono stage, is that right?

There was a big improvement from the 1st series to the 2nd, the 3 series added a phono stage and a small increase in performance

Do you know how old it is? And does it come with any of the generic Naim cables?

It's a 2016 model. Sorry no Naim specific cables but I have a pair of 4.5m Naim speaker cable A5 with the Naim connection at the speaker end I'll include in the sale. I bought the speaker cable 2nd hand of SNA and it very good quality cable

Withdrawn

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)