Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

Epson TW9400 and Majestic Screen package

Price: $4999
Item Condition: new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Qld
State: Queensland
Payment Method: DD, cards 1%
Reason for selling: to buy toilet paper : )

Limited stock, very limited. All dealers have been told prices are going up next month around 10% as our dollar collapses.

Item: Epson TW9400 and Majestic Screen package
Price: From $4999
Item Condition: Brand New - 3 Year Projector and Lamp Warranty. Lifetime Screen Warranty.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Cards 1%. Direct deposit

The all new EPSON TW-9400 4K Enhancement Cinema Projector and Majestic Screen package is now available.

NOW ONLY $4,999 delivered to your door anywhere in Australia.

Choose your screen format, either 16:9 or Scope. Not sure? Call us 07 5546 1960

Note: Projector is $4799 in this package. We are discounting our flagship screen and mount.

Mount is rated at 20KG.

Package starting at $4999 with 100 inch 16:9 Majestic Evo4k screen and Projecta mount.

Save $1,818.00

First look from Ekki at cine4home https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=TT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fcine4home.de%2Fepson-eh-tw9400-in-den-teststudios-eingetroffen-erste-ergebnisse%2F

Projector central calculator https://www.projectorcentral.com/Epson_Europe-EH-TW9400-projection-calculator-flash.htm

TW9400_Majestic_large.jpg

epson-6040ub.jpg

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS

• 4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson
  • Advanced 3LCD Projector Design – a true 3-Chip design, 3LCD technology
  • Amazing Colour Brightness2 – 2,600 Lumens colour brightness and 2,600 Lumens white brightness
  • Wide Colour Gamut – covering 100% DCI-P3 with professional colour accuracy
  • Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor1 – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
  • Dedicated HDR Processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information
  • Dedicated Digital Imaging Processor – real time full 12-bit analogue-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions
  • Rich Black Contrast – contrast ratio up to 1,200,000:1 delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
  • Precision Cinema Lens – designed specifically with a 15 element aspheric glass structure lens for high-definition 4K HDR content
  • Lens Memory – pre-set up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
  • Powered Lens Shift – lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±96.3% on the vertical axis and up to ±47.1% on the horizontal axis
  • ISF Certification – ensuring accurate and exceptional picture quality
  • Efficient Cooling System – with noise levels as low as 20 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry1 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double the native panel Full HD (1920×1080) resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.2 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.<

Balance of specs and images here

Only one TW9400 left on east coast.

Nothing more until May at this stage.

Melb distributor has no stock. Qld none.

Some retailers like selby may have stock on hand though.

I have one unit left.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gremrock
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kingaroy State: Queensland Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on pickup or PayPal (Buyer to pay fees if paid as invoice) Reason for selling: Item Condition: Very good  Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.  Suburb or Town: Kingaroy  State: Queensland  Payment Method: PayPal + fees, cash or bank transfer  Reason for selling: Going simple integrated route for wife/bub  Item: Supratek Syrah Preamp -- WITH PHONO

This was up as an eoi (then a for sale which I also withdrew...) which I withdrew but I've decided to simplify the system with bubby here now for a 1 button startup. I know it won't sound as good but need it to be simple so it actually gets used by the family.

This Preamp is reasonably old as the Syrah was built prior to 2010, however this particular unit went to Mick (Supratek) for a service last year, and ended up with a complete internal rebuild, and additional features installed, so the case is old, but internally it is brand new, build to the pretty much same spec as a new Cortese that will cost $6500 + 6 month wait. Even has a brand new umbilical cord. Only improvement on this for a new build is to add the LCR phono stage which adds $1700 (from memory) to the cost, but you can buy this phono stage seperate anyway, and then run 2 turntables! (A man can dream right?)

It also has balance control, home theatre bypass, tape monitor, and dual outputs. The home theatre option is a switch on the top, so you can use it bypassed or not (I.e Use as a normal input for anything) you can also use it in bypass mode with the pre off, so you don't have to waste valve life for TV etc, or teach the Mrs and Kids how to turn it on too.

It is all Single Ended (RCA) as having XLR reduced the number of plugs you get and these sound better on RCA. (My Last Cortese had both and I really didn't like the XLR anyway)

There are minor marks in the chrome, but no chips/actual damage, and the timber is perfect I should mention there is a crack in the plastic power button but doesn't affect use. I also have original Supratek Packing to send it safely anywhere in the country. (Or any country... but don't really want to ship overseas I need to know where it is so I can buy it back later after all haha..)

Lastly I should mention the power supply chassis is a slightly darker timber to the main unit, but this never bothered me. It is a little hard to tell in the photo.

I also have the option to supply it with a pair of Shuguang Black Treasure 6CA7's and the PSVane 6SN7SE that are all the rage from America. Nearly $1k to buy new if you can get anyone to ship them at the moment. These will only be available separately if someone wants the Pre without them.590ax

Pictured with standard tubes but I'll try and get a picture up with the others shortly.

Save yourself $3k and grab a bargain

PS. Also happy to look at a swap with cash your way for a Luxman L550/590ax

Photos: 

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Used Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BUDERIM State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT or PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Selling a pair of Vienna Acoustic Concert Grand Symphony Edition in a Black Piano Finish. This loudspeaker model sells currently for $8995.00. There is some damage to the lower left side of one speaker but otherwise they are in as new condition.  Further info can be found at www.viennaacoustics.com. The speakers are manufactured in Vienna and perform at a very high level. Sensitivity of 91db and impedance of 4 ohms make the Beethovens an easy load for most amplifiers. The black cast aluminium outriggers provide excellent stability and levelling is a snap.I can send these to you by TNT Sensitive (Courier) for an additional $200 in their original factory boxes. TNT is the only Courier Service offering transport for these 37 kg boxes. SNA Donation after sale. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Thi Nguyen
      Item Condition: 9.9/10 Presents as brand new without packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required - Selling on behalf of a good friend Further information:

Hi All,

Selling on behalf of a good friend who is clearing out his stash of cables - these cables are like Brand New and he just wants to clear as a bulk lot

Van den The First Ultimate RCA cable:
      3 pairs x  1 M
      2 pairs x 1.5M

Total of 5 cables - Doesn't get much better than this so grab yourself a bargain!!

Price is firm and not really looking to split up at this stage.

Photos:

• By Thi Nguyen
      Item Condition: 9.9/10 Presents as brand new without packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required - Selling on behalf of a good friend Further information:

Hi All,

Selling on behalf of a good friend who is clearing out his stash of cables - these cables are like Brand New and he just wants to clear as a bulk lot

Van den Hul D102 MKIII RCA cable:
      1 pair x 1M Length
      2 pairs x 2M Length
      1 pair x 3.3M Length. This is the custom made by Van den Hul in Holland;
      1 pair x  4M: Length. This is the custom made by Van den Hul in Holland.

Total of 5 pairs of cables - Doesn't get much better than this so grab yourself a bargain!!

Price is firm and not really looking to split up.

Photos:

• By eiowpaiste
      Item Condition: OKay Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Haymarket, Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Left over speakers from my DIY project.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved