Sign in to follow this  
Winno

FS: Wireworld Chroma 7 HDMI cable 5m

Posted (edited)
Price: $180
Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Kenmore, Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash, PayPal plus fees
Reason for selling: Too long for new equipment arrangement

Further information: purchased new in February 2020. 5m length. I’ve changed where my equipment sits and this cable is too long now. Current model from WW. 

I’m staying with the same model but changing to a shorter run. 

Photos:

5EFD9A7A-E0E6-49A4-B289-1EA43C5EB7ED.thumb.jpeg.d12dc3bd8329586f74518cd7120cf82f.jpeg

Edited by Winno

Feel free to make me an offer. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Replicant2049
      Item Condition: 7.5/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kiama State: New South Wales Payment Method: paypal Reason for selling: Upgraded to TC Further information:
      Selling my Abyss Phi CC's. The set is an OG Abyss, upgraded to Phi drivers, with CC pads. This is the Lite version and comes with the original box with all accessories (cable etc).
      Price includes Express shipping in Aus but does not include Paypal.

This set is in good working order, however there a few minor nics to the paintwork but nothing major. I have tried to show this in the photos.

I am selling as I upgraded to a new set of Abyss Phi TC's yesterday.

A brief history to give you a view on my thoughts on the Abyss: Up until about 3 years ago I was only into DAP's and iem's. I had worked my way up from the bottom to the likes of the Sony WM1z and EE Zeus, Tia Fourte's etc. I developed a bit of Tinnitus through this time so only wanted open back listening devices to reduce pressure on the ear. I picked up an LCDi4 which I still have and love. I then decided to try some full sized can's. I picked up some Utopia's and drove them off my Hugo 2, then added and M Scaler, and then a DAVE. Finally decided the Utopia soundstage was too small, so sold them and picked up a set of HE1000v2 which I really liked, good bass, bigger soundstage, comfortable. I had however always wanted to try the Abyss having heard that they are 'speaker like' and their looks alone are very intriguing. So I traded my M Scaler a bit over a year a go for the set I am selling now, I had never heard the Abyss when I made the trade. Fortunately the Abyss were a revelation -big, visceral, deep bass + huge soundstage, insane imaging, super detailed. Sold the HE1000v2 soon after as they got zero headtime after the Abyss arrived. The Abyss Phi CC's sounded really good direct from DAVE, I eventually got the Superconductor cable and Formula S to drive them (which was a slight drop in resolution vs direct from DAVE, but added greater size, bass volume, and ease). I have just recently added the Powerman to to the Formula S which has provided a big improvement.

This is a great opportunity for someone to try the Abyss at a great price.

Note this set has no warranty left as they are upgraded OG's.

I intend on using the funds to buy a streamer (maybe a Nucleus), however I am open to trade offers + or - cash if there is a value difference. 
      Interested in:
      - streamers (nucleus, innuos, antipodes etc)
      - potentially a decent set of RCA's
      - potentially power cables or power cleaners
      - maybe other TOTL cans

Thanks for looking. PM me if interested.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By CIA525
      Item Condition: Very good, light mark on the right side. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Upgraded system Further information:

Great Polk Centre in real cherry wood to match the RTi speakers.

Light mark on the right side (see photo), but in excellent condition and sounds great.

Photos:

• By lumholtzii
      Item Condition: very good ++ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: NE 'burbs - Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR / not being used Further information:
      I purchased this from SNA a couple of years ago & it was used in my work / office setup .... but I now can't see myself going back there again. For the money, these are a pretty good cable & it has a handy length & good shielding.   In very good condition, and supplied in original packaging.  Express Post included, but price can be reduced for covid-safe pickup

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By CIA525
      Item Condition: Very good, only lightly used. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Too many headphones, only two ears. Further information:

Excellent condition. No marks on the wood, all leather bands and cups in great shape.

Photos:

• By MoveD
      Item Condition: NM Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, PayPal +3% Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Belle & Sebastian’s first 5 studio albums, from 2014 “It Could Have Been A Brilliant Career” vinyl reissue. All played only once or twice. For what I can remember all very quiet pressing too.

1. Tigermilk
      2. If You Are Feeling Sinister 
      3. The Boy With The Arab Strap
      4. Fold Your Hand Child, You Walk Like A Peasant
      5. Storytelling 

Priority to bundle buyer.

Will post no pickup please.

Photos:

PLEASE READ