Sign in to follow this  
ssb102

FS: New-Old-Stock Copper Fuses

Price: $10
Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method:
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further information: 

New old stock. copper!!

10A 

$10 for two, postage included

Quantity discounts available

DSC_1983.thumb.JPG.959337f7f9aa8e4199eb6f52b00d092e.JPGDSC_1982.thumb.JPG.8001b2454d3e08d183070b962fc9cd2a.JPG

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Any info how this compares to a stock fuse or one of the after market fuses ?

I'm interested in that question to.

Do fuses make an audible difference?

Only one way to find out? 

None of my equipment needs a 10A fuse so I have no way of testing. 

Hi SSB
are they fast or slow blow ?
What’s the size..  5 x 20 or 6 x 32 ?

cheers

D

2 hours ago, David.Masilamoni said:
Hi SSB
are they fast or slow blow ?
What’s the size..  5 x 20 or 6 x 32 ?

cheers

D

6x32

Fast blow I believe. It's a solid conductor.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thi Nguyen
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required - clearing out some gear Further information: 

Up for sale is my Denon DCD-3520 flagship CD player 240V unit - For those in the know, this was once Denons Flagship Model CD player.

Very musical and sweet sounding CD player. An absolute beast weighing in at 18kg. They definitely do not make them like this anymore.

Can be demonstrated fully working perfect condition. These do not come by very often. Preference for a local sale as I am not a fan of posting CD players interstate due to lasers being quite sensitive.

They go for around 750 - 1000USD on hifi Shark. These are rarely seen in Australia

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eugene.cho
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information: 

Excellent condition. No damage on any drivers.  The cabinet, grills and binding posts are all in mint condition. Selling due to upgrade. Pick up from Bella Vista NSW or deliver for a small fee. Sorry no interstate shipping. 

Currently retailed at $1389 

Specs and reviews
      https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/psb-image-t5-tower-loudspeaker-pair.html
      https://www.elite-electronics.com.au/Home_Entertainment/Speakers/Floor_Stands/PSB_Image_T5_Floorstanding_Speaker_Pair
      http://www.hifi-stereo.net/151193-psb-speakers-image-t5.html

Our Image T5 Tower Loudspeaker has a slim dual-woofer transitional two-and-a-half way design with identical 5.25-inch woofers and a one-inch titanium tweeter that delivers reproduced and refined sound. The T5 Tower Speakers offer tonal, spatial and dynamic accuracy in a well-designed package with stunning finishes and subtle curvature that will easily into any home decor. Upon first listen it is evident that PSB Speakers distinctive high performance traits were at the forefront of this design concept with unprecedented sound quality and top-of-the-line design features, it is an astounding product at an improbable price. The T5 Tower speakers are a shortfall in price but not in performance.

Photos: 

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: Per goldmine grading Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds The Alan Parsons Project – The Best Of – 

1983 AUS press vinyl compilation in gatefold (RML 52035)
      VG+/VG+.
      Cover is a strong VG+, with just a few marks and rubs.
      Very nice gatefold inside.
      Wax has light marks and whisps, but plays well with just light crackle between tracks.  
      Note: every one of these titles has been wet cleaned, and vacuumed using my Disk Doctor machine, for the best fidelity.

p.s. I love this accidentally arty photo below, but if you want the real one, feel free to ask.   

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: Per goldmine grading Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms -

1985 Australian vinyl pressing (824 499-1)
      VG+/VG+.
      Nice cover with just edge stain at top edge front, little wear along top back edge.
      Good inner, a little spotty.
      Hype sticker on front top right.
      Wax is lightly marked, but plays great with only light crackle between tracks. 

Note: every one of these titles has been wet cleaned, and vacuumed using my Disk Doctor machine, for the best fidelity.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: Per goldmine grading Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      The Beatles - Abbey Road -

Japanese 1973 reissue on YEX stampers vinyl (APPLE AP-8815)
        VG+/VG+.
      Plenty of hairlines in strong overhead light, but lovely sound from the original UK YEX stampers.
      Hard cardboard cover has light rubbing on the front top and bottom in a line, but very mild.
      Back cover near perfect.
      No OBI. 
      Slightly browned/worn edges on insert only.
      SQ is great and only crackle in-between tracks.  

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

THE SMALL PRINT: