Sign in to follow this  
08Boss302

SOLD: Huawei Mate 20 Pro - As new incl Huawei Smart Cover and 256 SD Card

Price: $450
Item Condition: As New. Faultless.
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact
Suburb or Town: Doreen
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Pick UP
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Huawei Mate 20 PRO in as new condition.
I got this phone about 6months ago, purchased outright from JB HiFi (receipt provided).  The phone has not a mark on it, presents as if off the shelf.

Amazing phone, brilliant camera as reviewed all over the net and sensational battery life.   

I also purchased the Huawei 256gb memory card which is the ONLY external memcard these take (worth $170) and the Huawei smart cover to go with it.

I've just been provided a company phone so no longer have the need for this great phone.

The phone is in as new condition, all accessories supplied as well as the memory card, the smart cover and clear cover.

Can post but only with tracking and insurance.

Please ask any questions.

cheers.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

P1000634.JPG

P1000631.JPG

P1000632.JPG

P1000628.JPG

P1000629.JPG

P1000626.JPG

P1000630.JPG

P1000633.JPG

P1000625.JPG

P1000627.JPG

Is this a dual sim model? Can the extra memory be used with 2 sims installed? Can the 2 sims be assigned different rules (ie one accepts private calls, one doesn't)?

It's the two sim model. I've never used two sim cards as I've no need but when SD card is used only ne Sim can be used.

Re rules on sim cards not certain to be honest.

item now sold

thanks all

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jensway
      Item: FiiO X7 + AM1 amp module + AM2 amp module + Official FiiO leather case
      Price: $699 (Includes FREE POSTAGE and includes donation to SNA) 
      Item Condition:  very good
      Reason for selling: wanting more toys
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3%, bank transfer
      Extra Info: 

Purchased in March this year.

Comes with all accessories, boxes and manuals.

Comes with:
      Standard AM1 amp module Medium Power AM2 amp module Official X7 Leather case Screen protector (already installed)  32GB Micro SD  
      Reason for selling: Freeing up funds to buy other goodies.

Item is in perfect condiiton, was always kept in a case.

FREE POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE!

Pickup is also welcome - Fitzroy, Victoria. 

• By Craig M
      The top-of-the-line Sony Z9D TV sets have been announced for the US and Europe.

They consist of 65", 75" and 100" sizes.

But word from Sony Australia is that only the 65" and 100" will be brought into Australia.   SONY!  Please say it isn't so!

If anything, they should bring in just the 65" and 75" and forget the 100".  Don't think they'll sell many of those.

http://www.sony.com/electronics/televisions/xbr-z9d-series

I had my eye on the 75" model.  I hope Sony Australia changes their mind.
    • Guest Malich
      By Guest Malich
      http://www.titusradio.com/

A little surprised AlanH hasn’t already posted this one, as it was unveiled about a week ago (at the HFCC B16 conference). It’s essentially an Android tablet with wideband tuner hardware, running SDR apps for decoding of AM, FM, & DRM, all bundled up in a portable radio form-factor.
      It’s made by PantronX, a Panama-based electronics design/assembly house, seemingly in conjunction with Trans World Radio (the world’s-largest Christian evangelical broadcaster, which explains the name). CPU is a quad-core ARM A53, it has 1G RAM / 8G Flash and, given the claimed coverage (100kHz - 2GHz), the tuner is likely to be a Mirics MSi001/2.
      The interesting thing? The final price is said to be “well below $100” (presumably $US). That’s less than 1/2 the price of the only other DRM receiver currently available - the extremely disappointing Avion AV-DR-1401 from India.
      Ongoing coverage can be found at the usual DRM-ish places (e.g. the DRMNA website here and here).
    • By dolphy
      Item: Samsung Galaxy S6 + Tech21 Cover
      Price: $300.00
      Item Condition: Good 9/10
      Reason for selling: No longer required, upgraded.
      Extra Information: This phone looks like new, it has had very little use and it has been in a drawer for the last six months, I actually forgot about it. Network unlocked. It was purchased through Optus. I don't have a third party SIM to confirm that it's unlocked. It will work with Virgin Mobile, amaysim or any other Optus Service Provider. The cover alone cost $50.00
      Payment Method: Direct Transfer or Cash
      Pictures: 

• By Audionutz
      Item:M8 Quad Core Android 4.4 Smart Set Top TV Box XBMC 3D Blu-ray 4K Streaming Media Player Miracast DLNA Receiver Amlogic S802 AML8726-M8 Cortex A9@ 2GHz 2GB Ram 8GB Rom Mali450 GPU 4K HDMI 2.4G/5G Dual WiFi Ultra HD Mini PC
      Price: $40
      Item Condition: As new, no box.
      Reason for selling: not used.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal if buyer pays fees, COD Only
      Extra Info: Used once, then went to pc streaming.
      Pictures: