Sign in to follow this  
olegau

SOLD: FS: ROTEL RA-980BX Integrated Amplifier

Price: $350
Item Condition: good working order
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: too many amps

Further information: 

The amp was checked and serviced recently

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 4Hz to 100kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%

Damping factor: 1000

Input sensitivity: 0.25mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MC), 75dB (MM), 97dB (line)

Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)

Dimensions: 440 x 121 x 347mm

Weight: 10.1kg

Year: 1991

Price: GBP £400 (1991)

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/rotel/ra-980.shtml

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190707_143404.jpg

20190707_143608.jpg

20190707_143502.jpg

20200111_184159.jpg

Nice amp. I might take it. 

Sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Masseey
      Item:Musical Fidelity M6 500i/M6i/M6Si 

Price Range: depending on condition

Item Condition: used or demo

Extra Info: looking for
      Musical Fidelity M6 500i / M6si integrated amplifier

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By a_recording
      Item Condition: Excellent, always used in case. Virtually no signs of use on unit, very minor signs of use on included case as pictured. Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Chatswood, Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No Longer Needed Further information:
       Up for sale is a Chord Mojo amp/DAC purchased in February 2020. It is in excellent condition, and has always been used in a Dignis leather case (which is included in this listing). Never used while charging (this creates excess heat on the battery from the FPGA chip, leading to shorter battery lifetime). 

Also included are two hard to find interconnects: a sturdy USB A to Micro USB cable with ferrite choke to reduce EMF inteference (the Mojo picks up buzz from mobile phones easily), and a hard to find Astell & Kern USB C to Micro USB cable. Both cables are hard to find and were imported from Japan to make the Mojo easier to use with portable sources. Original micro-USB cable and packaging not included as they were lost.

RRP of included items:
      Chord Mojo: $799 Dignis Laetus Leather Case: $119 A&K USB Type-C to Micro 5pin OTG Cable (PEE12): Approx. $40 Elecom USB A to Micro Cable w/ ferrite choke: Approx $15   
      Items will be shipped by Australia Post Express with insurance. 

• By LachlanJM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Hurstville Grove 2220 State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:  Onkyo's flagship amplifier. Excellent condition, 3 years old. Selling because of an upgrade. Pickup only as I can't find the box anymore.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Masseey
      Hi Guys

What will be the best power amplifier /integrated amplifier to choose in the musical fidelity between $5000 - $7000?

Does pre-pro has advantage over MF integrated?

Thanks in advance

Is new series of MF is going to be coming soon?

• By Gregory13
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roselands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Looking for funds to upgrade Further information: Purchased 1 year ago from Addicted to Audio. 1st and only owner. Best way to describe the condition is I can pack it back up in the original box and and sell it as brand new, it's that perfect. The photos can be deceiving but it's just the dust that makes it appear as dirty or with marks. It has been paired with a Schiit Yggdrasil Amplifier. At this price point, I am yet to find a better headphone amplifier, and believe me, I've tried lots of them. It comes with all the original paperwork, the original box and the original power cable which is still brand new (I used another power cable). This is an incredible headphone amplifier and I can assure you, you will not be disappointed, not to mention that this amp is very rarely listed privately and for a good price. I am open to reasonable offers but please, no low balls. If any more information is required please send me a message, I usually respond very quickly. Thank you. 
      Photos: