SOLD: FS: Black Vitus RI-100 Integrated Amp

SOLD
Price: $5300
Item Condition: Used - good with orginal double box etc
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Claremont
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Direct Deposit
Reason for selling: As below - selling most of my gear

Extra Info: I have the remote and original boxing for this beast of an amp. It's a powerful and punchy amp with amazing credentials. I have recently bought a boat and dicovered it's a super massive black hole

Pickup only at this price - it weighs about 45kg. I have slashed the price on this as I'm motivated to sell it.

DSC_1956.thumb.jpg.1a94fae31cd38d1102aef6e99ea1b512.jpgDSC_2311.thumb.jpg.c61e94441496e3267e0a347d516f810b.jpgDSC_2319.thumb.jpg.de5142fd90d28529a999126f63800600.jpgDSC_2320.thumb.jpg.e1fa476a9dc250ad386801b97e0fcfa3.jpgDSC_1946.thumb.jpg.ce1c7cf8d6227faf23c3486d24acddba.jpgDSC_1948.thumb.jpg.f6c96f075517c842136980c035787819.jpgDSC_1945.thumb.jpg.c6d35a8ca73120133ebc678a148d0d4f.jpgDSC_1955.thumb.jpg.72b7e4ba5dd8a58543ceef35f53a2cf1.jpg

DSC_2313.jpg

pproved.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, JukKluk2 said:

Sell the f#&king boat!!

Or do you like lawn ornaments the other 362 days of the year?

@A J I did warn you about the cost of boats and the magical hidden issues that cost twice as much as anything else to fix. I hope the Bertie is not making you sell your entire system, at least enjoy some time on it over the next month or two with no winds and great boating weather and its also a great place to self isolate if you need to at rotto for two weeks.?

18 minutes ago, JukKluk2 said:

Sell the f#&king boat!!

Or do you like lawn ornaments the other 362 days of the year?

The two happiest days in the life of every boat owner:

- the day they buy the boat

- the day they sell the boat

;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whenever my wife rolls the eyes at the yearly spend on hifi, I have a conversation with one of my son's about getting into cars or buying a boat.  Seems to end the bout of eye rolling pretty quickly.  Awesome amp GLWS and the boat.

54 minutes ago, Eagleeyes said:

self isolate if you need to at rotto for two weeks.

I absolutely hate Rottnest. Have never had a pleasant experience any of the times I have been there. One ofmy brothers, on the other hand, loves it and sails over as often as he can. Sometimes he even gets off the boat if he runs out of beer and has to buy more (he can afford to do that on Rottnest, or could until the stock market tanked).

Sell the boat and keep the music system @A J.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JukKluk2 said:

I absolutely hate Rottnest. Have never had a pleasant experience any of the times I have been there. One ofmy brothers, on the other hand, loves it and sails over as often as he can. Sometimes he even gets off the boat if he runs out of beer and has to buy more (he can afford to do that on Rottnest, or could until the stock market tanked).

Sell the boat and keep the music system @A J.

Pretty sure the OP didn't post an add on boat ownership, how about keeping his thread to buying his Amplifier.

Edited by Muzza71
Spelling
  • Like 2

Just now, Muzza71 said:

Pretty sure the OP didn't post an add on boat ownership.

Pretty sure the OP didn't post an add on boat ownership, how about keeping his thread to buying his Amplifier.

Just trying to point out the error of his ways and save him from years of self recrimination, whatever the reason.

Love the banter - I knew what I was getting into with the boat - don’t worry I still have two complete HIFI systems to get me through if I get stuck at home. 
the last months maintenance bill exceeds my last 4 years spend on HIFI !! I’m strapped in for the ride 

• Like 4