Sign in to follow this  
fuzzboy

FS: Richter Wizard II Floorstanding Speakers

Posted (edited)
Price: $200
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Glebe
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, COD
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Further information: 

The one, the only version of speaker that helped drive Richter's reputation as a Hi-Fi manufacturer globally. If you are looking at these then they need no introduction. Well loved over the years and treated gently, they still have life in them and deserve to go to a receptive home.

They still function perfectly although the MDF enclosure has a few chips and a little bit of swelling at the bottom from floor mopping over the years and subsequent water exposure.

Floor spikes and both speaker grilles included with the sale.

Woofers: 1 bass, one mid/bass 160mm critically damped curvilinear paper cone, long-life rubber surrounds

Tweeter: 25mm ferro fluid cooled, elliptical textile dome

Crossover: Incorporates polypropelene non-ageing, self-healing signal pass capacitors with ultra-low loss characteristics, zerodistortion air-cored inductors, 3-way asymmetric

Enclosure: 42 litre bass reflex filled with long-haired sheep wool, heavy 3-way binding post connection, high density MDF board

Frequency response: 44Hz–22Khz ±3dB

Sensitivity: 90 dB/watt, on-axis @ 1 metre

Nom. impedance: 4 Ohms

Rec.amp power: max 125 watts RMS

Dimensions (mm): H 795, W 230, D 295

Pickup either Glebe (BH) or Earlwood (AH)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

Edited by fuzzboy
wrong pic attached

A steal at this price.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sound Gallery
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: McKinnon State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Paypal+ Charges Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

Apple iMac 27" Intel Quad Core i5 3.1Ghz, Comes with 8GB with 2 slots free, the hard disk has been updated to 500GB SSD, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVDR DL "SuperDrive" and dedicated AMD Radeon HD 6970M graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.

Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire "800" port, built-in AirPort Extreme, Gigabit Ethernet, and an SDXC card slot as well as dual "Thunderbolt" ports that are backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and, likewise, each support an external display up to 30" (2560x1600). Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.

Comes with original power cord, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Wireless Magic Mouse and will throw in as new Magic Trackpad.

Unit has been restore and updated to macOS High Sierra ready for use. Condition is very good, please check out the pictures.

Unfortunately I do not have original box so local pick up without contact is preferred, or else for delivery it will be well packed for freight.

Photos:

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
      I have relisted this and dropped my original price. I am open to fair and reasonable offers.

Low output MC cartridge with van den Hul type 2 stylus with less than 50 hours on the clock.

It is quite respected and well reviewed. 

I probably didn't give it a chance to run in and warm up but I preferred my Garrott Bros modified Coral MC81 at the time. It is quite respected and well reviewed. 

As seen in the photos, it has all the accessories in the packaging. The mounting screws are there but have been used. The cardboard outer box is about 8/10 as it is a bit scuffed.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       I have dropped my original asking price and will consider fair and reasonable offers.

Reasonably rare 30th Anniversary low output moving coil cartridge from Audio Technica. Probably sits between the OC9 series and the ART9/MC33 series. Not too sure. 

It has a gold-plated Beryllium cantilever with a nude square-shank ML (micro linear) stylus.

Very low hours (less than 50) as it was a curiosity for me just to try it on my Yamaha PF1000. I quite enjoyed it but gravitated back to my Coral MC collection and then sold the PF1000 and took a holiday from playing vinyl for a few years. So this AT MC has been stashed away with the rest of my collection.

All accessories are there. The box is good but a little scuffed - maybe 8.5/10.

Happy to post with extra packaging and insurance cover to keep it safe at agreed extra cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By SETfan
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal (by friend), EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is a Decca London Gold that in 2017 was sent to "Mr Decca" aka John Wright (see link below) who is the worlds no. 1  Decca expert having worked for Decca for 20+ years.
      John completely overhauled the cartridge plus fitted a new Paratrace stylus. The Paratrace stylus (by Expert Stylus Co.) is also used in the top of the line current production London Reference which currently retails for A$4,950
      The Paratrace stylus is reputed to have a "superb stylus lifespan" according to several user comments I found online.

This cartridge has had relatively low hours of use as I own 2 London Decca Gold carts and this one has been sitting around as a spare for the past couple of years. I would estimate it has had around 100-150 hours playing time.
      Happy to ship at buyers expense.
      Please excuse the poor phone quality photos! 

http://www.london-cartridges.co.uk/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: Working but showing their age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing & rationalising. They need an enthusiastic new owner Further information:

Obviously in need of a little TLC, maybe a re-cone. I am not sure what they are really worth. I have looked on HiFi Shark and I get mixed information. Recent posts here suggest I am in the ballpark but I have reduced my original price. 
      They work, no voice coil rubbing, but there is some obvious damage to the edges of the cones. Maybe someone who knows how will be able to fix the cones without a re-cone. But that just ain't me 🤓.
      They came to me with a set of Quad valve gear from a very polite older gentleman and I recently used them to test that the Quad amps are working ( they are). He was a bit particular about keeping all his paperwork and stuff including brochures, catalogues, service documentation, spare parts and accessories, and instruction manuals which is why I have the brochure to go with them.
      I think he started off with a mono system and went stereo a few years later which would explain why the power amps have quite different serial numbers and these 2 drivers are different to look at.
      I won't bother with putting the specs here. Those who know what they are already know the specs and otherwise the world of Google will give anyone that asks the right questions a fount of information. 
      Price is open to discussion. Freight/postage and packaging will also need to be discussed if not picking up.
      Photos:

PL

PLEASE READ