Item Condition: Excellent Condition - Used
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item
Suburb or Town: Sandgate
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, Pickup, EFT
Reason for selling: Have purchased a new DAC/Headphone Amp

Further information: 
Purchased new sometime around ~2016 to use as a Headphone AMP/DAC

Have used with Shure IEM's, have also used with Sennheiser HD650's and HD800S, it powers these two headphones with ease although you need to the Gain setting switch up a notch or two on the unit to power them. Works great with Iphone and applications like VOX and Onkyo HF Player for hires audio. It also works great with any of the other PC based platforms; Roon, Jriver to name two.

Comes with the following:

Mini-M8 DAC/AMP unit

USB Cable

Carrying Case (Felt)

Power Supply (Brick) Doesnt come with the 3 prong power cable - I had used one I already had you can get them at bunnings (IEC Power Lead - EC C13 10A Power Cable) 

Can post at buyers expense

Specifications:

• Freq. Response: 20 Hz...37kHz
  • THD+N: 0.004%
  • S/N Ratio: 83dB
  • Output Power: 165mW each channel.
  • Output Impedance, balanced and unbalanced: 1Ω
  • Supported Headphones 16...300 Ohm
  • External power supply: +9...20VDC, full internal regulation
  • Supplied power supply: Worldwide voltage range. Powers Mini-M8, Charges Mini-M8 and the connected iPhone/iPad/iPod, all at the same time.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_7733.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

Edited by MJJW
Price

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sunnybridge
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Hurstville State: New South Wales Payment Method: Reason for selling: Nlr Further information: 
      US plug to C15
      I am the first owner.
      Still under warranty. 
      RRP: $2000 USD
      Come out from a package of ground box. I decide to keep the ground box. 
      https://www.synergisticresearch.com/isolation/ground-isolation/active-ground-block-se/

• By Eugene.cho
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: CASH Reason for selling: too many speakers Further information: 

Sweet sounding speakers, a search on google will yield tons of positive reviews. Impressive mid-range especially for vocal. rated 150W Max but they are very easy to drive.  My Onkyo 9130 integrated amp (40W RMS 130W dynamic @8ohm) effortlessly drives them without any distortion at 40% volume. 

Upon close inspection I found a small tear on the rubber rim of one kevlar driver.  Never notice any acoustic compromise though.  

Will include 8 pairs of shock absorption custom spike feet with base  (preinstalled).  

some reviews (the first 2 results on google)

https://www.goodgearguide.com.au/review/bowers_wilkins/dm603_s3/219246/

http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/b-and-w/dm603-s3.html

• By coeuslee
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Southern River State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up, Paypal (fees extra) Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      Trying to reduce number of items in the chain. No power supply as I was powering it direct from my JS2. Stock photo will be replaced with actual unit.

• By Thelastjedi
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: 
      The Gale 3020 bookshelf speaker is an excellent 2 way bookshelf with a lot of grunt and solid mid bass for its size. Paired with the Gallo TR1 subwoofer (also for sale), these bookshelf speakers complemented each other really well. I also found the Gale 3020 to be very neutral while maintaining good imaging, so they will suit whatever music you throw at them. They have been kept in very good condition and have only a slight chip at the bottom of one of the speakers which you will find on one of the photos. Furthermore specs :

System type 2-way Enclosure type Bass-reflex Frequency response ± 3dB 55 - 20000 Hz Nominal impedance 4 - 8 Ohm Amplifier Requirements 15 - 100 W Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 90 dB Tweeter 25 mm (1 in.) Woofer 130 mm (5.25 in.) Dimensions (H x W x D) 320 x 160 x 219 mm / 12.6 x 6.3 x 8.62 in. Weight 4.7 kg / 10.34 lbs.

• By Thelastjedi
      Item Condition: Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:  Has been kept in very good condition. Has all 4 feet still attached . Was currently used for 2nd system but is no loger needed. Priced to sell. More information taken from the internet.

"The TR-1 100 watt subwoofer is sealed rather than ported and is forward firing. The 25 cm driver is packed into a cylindrical enclosure rather than a box-type cabinet, which Anthony Gallo claims to effectively eliminate resonance while still providing a very big sound from what looks like a brushed stainless steel can. The TR-1 comes with the usual controls: level, continuously variable phase and continuously variable high frequency cut-off. Speaker-level inputs allow the TR-1 to be connected to older-model AV receivers that do not have a line-level (or LFE) subwoofer output".