zakblue

FS: Nelson Audio Image Monoblock Amplifiers (EL34)

Posted (edited)
Price: $1300
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup is available
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

These were purchased from this SnA member here:

75W per channel with 4xEL34 tubes on each amp. 

Lightly used to power my left and right mains for HT duties.

Happy to demo for serious buyers. Weight is 30kg each.

IMG_20190924_130907.jpg

IMG_20200318_145223.jpg

Edited by zakblue

Posted (edited)

These also come with a black protective cages for the tubes. They looked to sexy without so I kept them off 😊

Edited by zakblue

If these are available in two months I'll come grab them 😅 ..im trapped in Perth.. GLWTS though, they look great for an entry mono amp

FYI pickup is available for the monoblocks but no in room auditions sorry 😐

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AudioFool18
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Altona Meadows State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Jamo 7.7 / D590 Speakers
      These are probably the most famous of the Jamo speakers. They made these for about 20 years before they stopped. Then they started making them again as a 50th anniversary edition.
      Still one of the best speakers Jamo ever made.
      Each speaker has a curved lute shape.
      1 x 1" tweeter
      2 x 5" mids
      1 x 8" woofer (down firing underneath)
      These are the 'beech' finish, which is the lighter wood colour.
      In excellent condition other than some damage to the bottom of one of the plinths (see photo).

There are very big and heavy so pickup only please from 3028

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Excellent 9.5-10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Change of system Stunning Swiss made top the line reference pre amp by the Rollys Royce of HiFi.   Just succeeded as current top of the range pre amp.- just minor updates to the next gen and at a serious price rise.

RRP is 42000 plus currently.  3 years 9 months old. Less than half new price.

Unbelievable high end pre amp built by Swiss masters Goldmund. Its 2 box, 7 in out pre with remote and seperate power supply .

Have both original boxes, manual and remote.

In a very undecided stage of my audio career so considering budgets, quality of gear , requirements.  Might go without a pre for a while or try tube options. This has been without a doubt the best pre I have owned including my Gryphon Sonata

Goldmund, the Rolls Royce or Bentley of the Hi-Fi world have announced their Mimesis 37S high-end analog preamplifier with a promised even lower noise and distortion. In the high-end Hi-Fi world, few are more respected than the swiss Goldmund name.
      So when you're looking for the best in audio reproduction, the Mimesis 37S (Signature) is a high-end analog preamplifier that benefits from many of the technologies used in their most prestigious and refined model, the Mimesis 22H.

he Goldmund Mimesis 37 Signature is the latest Goldmund high-end line analog preamplifier. It uses the ultra-low noise analog technology initially developed for the Mimesis 22S. The efficiency of this technology has been proven over many years and enables the Mimesis 37s to produce the cleanest sound one can dream of. The Mimesis 37S uses a separate power supply unit with 4 separate circuits and 2 successive stages of power regulation. It benefits from a full dual-mono construction with processor-driven linked attenuators. It is delivered with 7 inputs -5 unbalanced and 2 balanced- 1 unbalanced tape loops, and balanced and unbalanced analog output circuits.

Inputs: Input impedance: 39 kOhmsMaximum input level (balanced) : 9.6 V RMS Maximum input level (unbalanced): 4.8 V RMS
      Outputs: Output impedance: 50 OhmsMaximum output level (balanced) : 19.2 V RMS Maximum output level (unbalanced): 9.6 V RMS
      Noise: Signal-to noise ratio on line input: > 120 dB (0.01 Hz - 10 Mhz)Weighted ASA A: > 130 dB
      Distortion: With 1 V rms output level, 80 KHz measurement bandwidth, 600 ohms termination impedance
      Frequency Response: +/- 0 dB, 20 - 20 kHz+/- 3 dB, 0.2 – 900kHz
      Power Supply: Nominal line voltage: 117 or 234 VInput voltage range: +/- 10 % Maximum power consumption: 70 W
      Dimensions (W x D x H): Preamplifier: 440 x 380 x 90 mmPower Supply: 440 x 280 x 60 mm
      Weight: 15 kg  

Utilising a full Dual-Mono construction with processor-driven linked attenuators, the Mimesis 37S uses a separate power supply unit (dual chassis) for optimum noise reduction and 2 successive stages of power regulation with 4 separate circuits.

It is delivered with 7 inputs - 5 unbalanced and 2 balanced and 1 unbalanced tape loop – and has balanced and unbalanced analog output circuits.

The Mimesis 37S is also protected against ground loops and AC line drops or interruption which will trigger automatic muting.

The Mimesis 37S is a reference in analog preamplification if the 22H is anything to go by, will possibly remain without equivalent in audio circuit quality and sound for the years to come.

When only the best will do, the Goldmund Mimesis 37S Analog Preamplifier is available now for $35,000 RRP. as of June 2015 release. now about 40k.

MIMESIS 37S NEXTGEN
      Stereo Preamplifier
            The Goldmund Mimesis 37S NextGen is a high-end analog stereo preamplifier. Its ability to lower noise and distortion, using multiple parallel preamplifier stages is purely incredible. A Full Dual-Mono construction with processor-driven linked attenuators, the Mimesis 37S NextGen uses a separate power supply unit for optimum noise reduction and 2 successive stages of power regulation with 4 separate circuits. The Mimesis 37S NextGen is delivered with 7 inputs – 5 unbalanced and 2 balanced analog inputs – and 3 outputs – 1 unbalanced tape loop and 1 balanced and 1 unbalanced analog output per channel. It is also protected against ground loops and AC line drops or interruption will trigger and automatic muting. 

The Mimesis 37S NextGen is a reference in analog preamplification and will remain without equivalent in audio circuit quality and sound for the years to come.   SPECIFICATIINPUTS Input impedance: 39 kOhms. Maximum input level (balanced): 9.6 Vrms. Maximum input level (unbalanced): 4.8 Vrms. Separated input level adjustment for each of the 7 line inputs: -12 to +12 dB. OUTPUTS Output impedance: 50 Ohms. Maximum output level (balanced): 19.2 Vrms. Maximum output level (unbalanced): 9.6 Vrms. FREQUENCY RESPONSE These values for any level to maximum output level. +/- 0 dB, 20 – 20 kHz. +/- 3 dB, 0.2 – 900 kHz. GROUP DELAY Propagation delay <300 ns stable with frequency from DC to 200 kHz. SPEED Slew rate of the amplification stages: 200 V/us. Rise time: < 400 ns. CROSSTALK Separation: > 105 dB between channels (20 Hz – 20 kHz). DISTORTION With 1 Vrms output level, 80 KHz measurement bandwidth, 600 ohms termination impedance. 
        THD unbalanced input to unbalanced output: 0.002 % flat with frequency. THD balanced input to balanced out: 0.001 % flat with frequency. IMD unbalanced input to unbalanced output: 0.002 %. IMD balanced input to balanced out: 0.001 %. NOISE Signal-to-noise ratio on line input: > 120 dB (0.01 Hz – 10 Mhz). Weighted ASA A: > 130 dB. OPERATING TEMPERATURE Room temperature: -30 to +40 degrees Celsius. Internal temperature: +45 to +70 degrees Celsius. POWER Nominal line voltage: 115 or 230 V. Input voltage range: +/-15 %. Maximum power consumption: 70 W. GROUNDING Separated ground and earth signal. SAFETY FEATURES Automatic switching to MUTING if the AC line drops or is interrupted. Automatic protection against tape loops. FRONT PANEL VOLUME control. BALANCE control. REAR PANEL Power connector. Output connectors RCA (right and left). Output connectors RCA (right and left) for Tape 1 and Tape 2. Input connectors RCA (right and left) for Tape and line inputs. POWER SUPPLY CONTROLS Power cord socket (3 lugs). Main fuse (2.5 A slow-blow). Voltage selector 115/230 V. Earthing post (yellow-green). SIZE & WEIGHT PREAMPLIFIER: 44 W x 13.5 H x 40 D (cm) – 17.3 W x 5.12 H x 15.75 D (inch) without power cord. 9 kg. POWER SUPPLY: 44 W x 13.5 H x 38.5 D (cm) – 17.3 W x 5.12 H x 14.96 D (inch), without power cord. 12 kg. WARRANTY 3 years, parts and labor (except drivers).  

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: 8-10 minor scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: No use - need https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/412/index.html
      Extra Info: this is one heavy amp but utterly refined.  

Its a beast of an amp and was one of the best in its day.

A genuine 100 w/channel let’s this amp drive any speaker I have had with both finesse and authority Hooked up to my Magneplanars it created a deep and wide sound stage getting the last ounce of bass from the notoriously difficult to drive panels. 

This amp can still hold its own with more modern high end amplifiers.  When it was first launched, it created quite a stir with numerous good reviews in the popular magazines.

I am not the original owner but I know a little of its history: it appears to have been driving Maggie’s for a large part of its life and it is still going strong.

I don’t have the ordinal box or paperwork, but it will be posted very securely.

Dont hesitate to contact me for more information if you are interested.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By AudioFool18
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Altona Meadows State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR QED XT Evolution Reference Speaker Cables
      3 x lengths approx 1m each
      Terminated with Nakamichi banana plugs
      In good condition
      Looks to me to be around 12 - 14 AWG, but was not able to confirm.

• By Jarrahn
      Item Condition: Used in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Middle Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Price reduced, 
      In excellent condition, been used only by me in a small room connected to ATC monitors. Never driven with +4 input so never given a run at full whack.

This is the one with the blue light as reviewed here
      Home theater hifi review

Have the manual, was purchased from wicked digital in Cremorne. Is about 6 years old.

Happy to audition for people, happy to do a deal. Will include speaker cables pictured with sale

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.