Sign in to follow this  
Harbord

FS: Harbeth P3ESR Speakers with Skyland Stands

Price: $2500
Item Condition: Used - 9/10 Condition. Slight oxidisation on  terminals, if closely inspected. 
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Manly
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded to Harbeth 30.2

Item:

Harbeth P3ESR Speakers - Maple

Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands

Track Audio Speaker Spikes

Delivery: Local Pickup preferred.

Inter-state purchasers to arrange the courier and insurance. I will package-up the speakers and drop off at a local courier pickup location that supports multiple couriers.

The original Harbeth packaging is double-boxed with additional internal protection for speakers edges. The outer packaging box does have some slight moisture damage from their time in storage; The inner packaging box is still in excellent condition.

The Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands are currently mass-loaded with Medium Grain White Rice (4kg each). Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands can be disassembled and packaged. See photos for assembly instructions.

Packaging Dimensions

Speakers: 425 x 555 x 325mm

Stands: 720 x 390 x 190mm

Extra Info: These Harbeth P3ESR were purchased ten years ago. In excellent condition, no marks or scratches.

Specifications

https://www.harbeth.co.uk/hifi-speaker/11/Harbeth-P3ESR-loudspeaker

Reviews:

Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker - Stereophile - Aug 12, 2010

Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker Follow-Up - Stereophile - October 2010

Harbeth P3ESR Loudspeakers - SoundStage Australia - Sept 15, 2017

IMG_0331.thumb.jpeg.c7347b369ae92e32b260ab8a4919b762.jpeg

IMG_0324.thumb.jpeg.2966008554c5c53127d410f62fa9aa60.jpeg

IMG_0327.thumb.jpeg.269ee4ba3b9416e893d137a6cae969bd.jpeg

IMG_0328.thumb.jpeg.39036e5a1dce1a49a22eddd54720c759.jpeg

IMG_0323.thumb.jpeg.f9e88634be7775e25d2799fd670ded34.jpeg

970540811_Screenshot2020-01-0615_53_36.png.c106a12e782eacd27273e2c41b1be7b2.png

1225632569_Screenshot2020-01-0519_26_32.png.442c4572cc30f4a55f58e510616c6e1c.png

One of the best in the world. 

Looks in excellent condition - you've obviously cared for them well.

Are you the original owner? And how old are they?

Posted (edited)

The Harbeth P3ESR are placed on the Skylan stands in a non-smoking, pet-free, child-free environment with no direct sunlight on them. So they are in excellent condition. 

I am the original owner and purchased in 2009. I have swapped Amplifiers and DACs, but I never felt the need to change from my Harbeth P3ESR. Upon receiving a tax refund last year, I auditioned several speakers but chose to upgrade to Harbeth 30.2.

Edited by Harbord

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mmv
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Reason for selling: Too many Dacs! Further information: 
      Hi guys - I bought this DAC from @amdan not that long ago. It sounds amazing - great body to sound, picks out fine details, good soundstage. Plenty of reviews (see torq @ superbestaudiofriends).

At the moment I prefer the flavour of 'Chord' dacs  (never thought I would find myself saying that!). That means that the Spring 2  and possibly soon another dac will have to go...

Photos: Taken from the previous ad:

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: See below Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ultimo State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: NLR Further 
      Jordi Savall
      1. Armenian Spirit NM 
      2. Escampies & Danses Royales sealed 
      3. El Can't De La Sibilla sealed 

Pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends.
      Postage
      $15 flat

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By spamnoj
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not required Further information: 
       Can ship if required 

• By Bengineer
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Changing Direction Further information:

ZMF Vérité (Verite) Open Back Headphones  
      Wood: Silkwood Stainless grills and rods Magnesium Chassis (standard) Headstrap - Leather (note one photo shows the "padded suede" headstrap, this will be changed back to the leather strap for sale).   Current new pricing is over $4000 AUD for the following kit;   1. Wooden ZMF Case 2. Verite Open Headphones with leather strap 3. Verite Perforated Leather Pads 4. Universe Perforated Leather Pads 5. Stock cable (the flat XLR one pictured) 6. Allen keys for maintenance and swapping straps etc.   Also have some extra stuff if interested, extra cost dependant on what you want.   1. Universe Perforated Hybrid pads (leather side wall, suede facing) 2. ZMF OFC Cable terminating in a 6.5mm end 3. Hart Audio Cable - Comes with 3 interchangeable terminations. 6.5mm SE, 2.5mm BAL (great for DAPs) and 4-Pin XLR.   Save yourself money and a 8-12 week wait!   Note again: Padded Suede headstrap in one photo is not included. Leather strap will come with the unit. If I find a Aeolus with a padded strap and suede pads already, I'll hit up buyer.  
      Photos:

• By spamnoj
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: 
      3m pair of biwired Canare 4S11 cable, shipping (to most of metro Aus) is included in the cost. Biwired at speaker end, and just the 2 plugs on amp end.

Could make different lengths or 4S8 as well, let me know. See previous post for some examples.