Sign in to follow this  
alexb

SOLD: FS: Audeze LCD-3F Fazor Headphones (HEAD-FI)

Price: $1400
Item Condition: Mint in original case
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage)
Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig

Mint condition in original case with cables, user manual, certificate of authenticity and warranty card. Originally purchased from Addicted to Audio in Melbourne. Cables include 4-pin XLR connection and both 6.5 and 3.25mm jacks.

The Audeze LCD-3 provides the highest level of audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension, exceptional treble and the best mid-range you will find in headphones. 

Type: Over ear, open

Driver type: orthodynamic with Fazors

Pads: Lambskin leather or micro-suede

Foldable: No

Headphone connector: 4-pin mini XLR

Cable entry: dual

Cable: 2.5m with 6.3mm TRS plug

Driver size: 80mm diameter, active area 65mm x 50mm

Max power rating: 15W (< 200ms)

Max. S.P.L. > 130dB

Impedance: 115 Ω (older versions are 45 Ω)

Efficiency: 96dB/1mW (105dB/V) older version 84dB/1mW (97dB/V)

Weight: 540 g.

Clamping force: Medium

Accessories: 3.5mm TRS to 6.3mm TRS converter, ruggedized travel case

Photos:

8E7745ED-BB02-4339-92F2-6A23E57A0DB5.jpeg

AE53F967-4182-4B77-9F59-1655E396CCCF.jpeg

DF5CBC85-CF0C-4CA7-91F4-4AA0132D4BF1.jpeg

C4F1735B-EAC2-4C42-AE7A-75C015F1F913.jpeg

CBD9611B-B2E3-4308-92EE-2F9E694D172E.jpeg

F903C1C3-5786-4A18-8C4E-2C2D5521E33D.jpeg

116208CA-E2EE-4D31-AA6A-E4E24656E0A2.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: Excellent. 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR; moving to solely open-back set-up Further information: 

Hey, thanks for taking a look. I'll probably regret this in a couple of month's time, but I've decided to let my beloved ZMF Eikons move on to somewhere where they're going to get a lot more head-time. 

I'm the first and only owner of these, having bought them directly from ZMF in January 2018. At the time Zach at ZMF had released a limited edition run of "Barnyard" oxidised Cherry Wood Eikon + Atticus, and I knew it was time to jump on a pair having auditioned both at a local Sydney meet. They're a great match with both low-impedance solid state and OTL tube amplifiers, and respond VERY well to parametric EQ. 

I've loved the natural timbre and sweet balance of detail and organic tone, but I'm working from home these days and I'm looking to move to a TOTL open-back headphone - I'll happily consider a trade for a great-condition Sennheiser HD800s or Audio Technica ATH-ADX5000. 

The wood finish looks superb in real life, photographs don't really do it justice - they're in essentially brand-new condition having been absolutely babied and always stored in their case.  

They'll be sold in their original ZMF Pelican waterproof travel-case; 2 x stock cables (3.5mm and 6.3mm) and an upgrade OFC cable (6.3mm). 

Happy to answer any questions, thanks for looking. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Pallydou
      Hi there,

First, I am a newbie here. I wish to have advice on the pre-amp. My current setting is MacBook Pro --> AQ DragonTail --> Curious Cable --> Chord Hugo 2 --> Sennheiser HD 600. I use Audirvana to listen hard drive music and Tidal. Hugo 2 is nearly the best of portable DACs, and HD 600 is already nice enough for me (of course you can upgrade to Audeze LCD-2 or 3).

Here's my question: I listen a lot movie soundtrack and 60s/70s classics (the Beatles, Elton John, Leonard Cohen, you name it). I listened some tube amps giving warm sound for me. I am thinking to get a headphone amp which is tube based. Any recommendation? I am thinking my budget is approx. $1.5K. I don't mind a second hand, but I do mind those made in China or Chinese brands. Thanks a lot for your help.
    • By MTsoul
      I'm looking to get some good headphones and a headphone amp to connect them to. 

I could just plug headphones into my Yamaha R-N602, however I want to explore and hear the differences in various set-ups. Also my Kefs don't have the bass for a lot of my 90s and 00s music I'm finding. 

Trouble is I have no idea where to begin or what to look for. My local hifi are pointing me at a second hand $450 Musical Fidelity X-Cans headphone amplifier, but I'm not sure if that's the right brand and device to go for. Not to mention, would still need some headphones to go with it. 

Budget is in the $1-2k range. 
    • By Monkey4054
      Price: $2600 Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Redbank Plains State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Too many headphones Further information: 

Hi,

I'm selling an Abyss Diana in good condition. No sign of pad wear and a few tiny blemishes on the metal body. Comes with all original packaging and accessories, with a 3.5mm cable and adapter.

Fairly firm on price, but open to some negotiation and reasonable offers.

I will ship Australia-wide at my expense.

Sorry for the terrible photos.

Thanks for looking!

Photos: 

• By mrboh
      Price: $700 Item Condition: Very lightly used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Cranebrook State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Decided to go for wireless noise-cancelling headphone instead Further information: 

Essentially as-new condition B&W P9 Signature headphones - B&W's flagship headphones (RRP $1249)
      Purchased as a trial using Qantas points, run in but hardly used. Lovely warm sound signature with deep bass. Ultimately I decided to go for wireless noise-cancelling phones instead so am selling. Comes as-new with:
      - Original box and tax invoice
      - Short cable with volume/play/pause buttons
      - Long cable
      - Carrying case
      Available for pick-up or shipping.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.