Price: $380
Item Condition: Excellent 1 small scratch top
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Officer
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal cash bank dep
Reason for selling: Not loner using headphone

Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

EE78D439-C424-4F57-93B4-FD96B11340F1.jpeg

C9B29B6D-D908-4ED6-A346-AD7DF4310B20.jpeg

6D58095C-AAC3-4C1D-A663-458DAA7F7AE9.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Danwa
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Auckland State: NZ Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Another investment Further information:
      I treasure great hifi pieces and this 8150 is prime picking. Factory box, remote, manual and upgraded. The 8150 has a few flaws with design and the Plinius service agent rectified these. Made other mods that it now sings with such detail he was reluctant to return it. This unit is kept in showroom condition, as is my other equipment. I have routine listening time where I utilise my hands keeping things gleaming and functional. If you want to invest in an 8150, one that has been loved will reflect in sound and presentation. Will get records out to detail mods if there is genuine interest.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By petern174
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By gypr1961
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Bought a good few years ago as a stop gap, used for a couple hours and been in a cupboard ever since.

This is free (donation to SNA would be good) to anyone who wants it. I tried it 6 months ago and it worked OK, it will give a small pop on startup, dont have a preamp to trial it anymore. 

PICKUP ONLY

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By petern174
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR
      Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Music & HT lover
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Mitcham State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       I am selling an old Mac Mini with Core Duo CPU. Bought this from another audiophile when experimenting file streaming with entry level DAC. The basic specifications can be found in photos. Despite its age and lower specs, it is running smoothly every time I turn it on. Good for audiophile or a basic computer in other areas.

There are some imperfections I would like to point out:

The welcome screen when asking password got few  traditional Chinese characters label, but just click log in button and ignore it will do It comes with a British power plug and cable sleeve is detached a little bit Wired ethernet shows connected,, but cannot get internet connection though. So count it NOT working. WiFi connection is always fine. Not factory reset yet  

It has been in my storage area for quite a while, I have tried testing various functions and seem Ok including disc playing/reading, except the points above.

Prefer pickup as I cannot guarantee the integrity of HDD during mailing.

Please contact me if you want to know more and got other questions.
      Thanks