Sign in to follow this  
Class A Audio

FS: Dynaudio Excite X38 Walnut Finish Floor Standing Speakers

Price: $3500
Item Condition: Ex Demo , Full Warranty
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Notting Hill
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Reason for selling:

Further information: 

Location: Class A Audio, 8/585 Blackburn Rd, Notting Hill, VIC, 3168. phone (03) 8555 0735

DYNAUDIO EXCITE X38

Bigger drivers, bigger sound, bigger fun
Deep, powerful and vibrant sound – even in larger spaces

The Excite X38’s twin 18cm woofers use our own ultra-lightweight, ultra-rigid Magnesium Silicate Polymer (MSP) material, extraordinarily large 75mm diameter aluminium voice coils with powerful centre-magnet systems, and high-strength die-cast aluminium frames.

That’s how the X38 achieves its resounding bass, thrilling dynamics and incredible control. The 14cm midrange driver also uses MSP, ensuring seamless integration with the woofers, while the 28mm tweeter’s coated fabric dome guarantees fine high-frequency detail. With its meticulously selected crossover components and optimised dispersion characteristics, the X38 combines energy and dynamism with a remarkably balanced, three-dimensional portrayal of the recording.

The extensively braced cabinet is available in a choice of fine natural wood veneer or satin lacquer finishes, while the removable cloth grille is discretely secured via concealed magnets. It also has integrated outrigger feet: depending on the flooring surface, the X38 can stand on four resonance-absorbing rubber feet or four height-adjustable retractable spikes.

Technical specifications
Wilfried Ehrenholz, Founder, Dynaudio

Specification sheet for Excite part 2
Sensitivity:    88dB (2,83V / 1m)
IEC Power Handling:    250W
Impedance:    4 Ohms
Frequency Response (±3dB):    34Hz – 23kHz
Box Principle:    Bass Reflex Rear Ported
Crossover:    3 way
Crossover Frequency:    550/2000Hz
Crossover Topology:    1st/2nd order
Specification sheet for Excite part 1
Woofer:    2 x 18cm MSP
Midrange:    14cm MSP
Tweeter:    28mm soft dome
Weight:    23kg / 51lb
Dimensions (W x H x D):  

205 x 1020 x 300mm
8.1 x 40.2 x 11.8in
Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D):    

263 x 1048 x 321mm

10.4 x 41.3 x 12.6in

x38_front_walnut_offen-copy.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Esoterica
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Mudgee State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal or EFT Reason for selling: Bought two copies Further information:

I bought this game and after playing for a while, decided to buy the collector’s edition I liked it so much, hence I now have two copies of the game.

Pictures are of the one I’ve opened and used, but you will get the brand new one that is still in the collector’s box. It should be sealed. I haven’t opened the box yet so I can’t be sure. Either way the disc itself will be unused. Edit: I’ve checked and the collector’s edition only included the steelbook with disc, so you’ll get that unused disc in the standard case.

I’ll also include codes for the soundtrack (this game has some well known artists that created songs specifically for the game if I’m not mistaken) and the music is quite beautiful. You’ll also get codes for several in-game special items (various gold upgrades) and a plethora of avatars. Normally you’d only get all that from the digital deluxe and special editions.

It’s a fantastic game with incredible visuals (on pro & with a 4K display) and I’ve priced reasonably considering what the deluxe/special eds. usually sell for. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By malamute
      Item Condition: 6/10 - scratches on top, one optical cover broken. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Cash on pick-up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Manual at https://www.manualslib.com/manual/828051/Pioneer-Vsx-1016v-K.html?page=6#manual
      https://www.manualslib.com/manual/130515/Pioneer-Vsx-1016v-K.html

Continuous Power Output – Stereo Front. . . . . .. . . 150 W + 150 W (DIN 1 kHz, THD 1 %, 6 Ω) Continuous Power Output – Multichannel (DIN 1 kHz, THD 1 %, 6 Ω) Front. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 150 W + 150 W Center . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 150 W Surround . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . 150 W + 150 W Surround back . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 150 W + 150 W B Rated Power Output – Stereo (20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.09 %, 8 Ω) . . . . . . . . . . . 140 W+140 W     MCACC audio calibration.
      Dolby Digital and DTS decoding, including Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS 96/24 and DTS-ES   Has hdmi but pretend it doesn't, early days of hdmi and I don't think those inputs are of much use. Better to use the optical inputs.    Heavy receiver so pick up only. 
      Photos:

• By totaltech
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR For sale is my Yamaha A-U671 DAC/AMP. Was purchased for my home office, but my ideas have changed. There is only one blemish shown in the second picture near the Yamaha logo. 
      Please also see my other listing for a pair of Dali Zensor 1 speakers. 
      Pickup Sunbury after hours, Mitcham during business hours.

• By totaltech
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR For sale is my pair of Dali Zensor 1 speakers, colour is black ash. Taken out of carton twice, one for a quick listen, the second to photograph. 
      Selling due to a change in my home office.  Pickup is available during business hours at Mitcham Vic, or after hours in Sunbury. 
      They are a very nice sounding pair of bookshelf speakers. Stereophile review below. 

https://www.stereophile.com/content/dali-zensor-1-loudspeaker

• By DanFi
      Item Condition: Great 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Newcastle State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Trying tubes Further information:

Naquadria Amplifier. Bought in Canberra when I was working there. Handmade by Bill Crampton. Bit foggy about the specs of the amp but from memory it is about 125 to 150 Watts. Also the first 25watts is class A I think. Will try and dig up some old emails.
      Either way it has a huge amount of power. The bottom unit is just one huge transformer feeding the top.
      About 30kg. 
      I had the volume pot upgraded as well. 

i end up going to Syd every now and again so can get it to there if organised in time. 

Let me know if you want more information.

Photos: