Sign in to follow this  
Videopro North Lakes

FS: Bowers & Wilkins 703 S2 Floorstanding Speakers

Posted (edited)
Price: $3599
Item Condition: EX-DEMO
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: ETFPOS, Bank transfer or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Changing Display.

Further information: 

'A big speaker in every sense, the 703 S2 has both the grace and power to bring every element of your music to life, from delicate nuances to monstrous bass lines. The midrange driver in the floor-standers feature a decoupled design, adapted from a similar system in the 800 Series Diamond. Decoupling reduces cabinet colouration, and boosts midrange clarity.'

These speakers are in fantastic condition and come with a full warranty and the original packaging. 

Grab yourself an amazing set of speakers at an amazing price. 

We can ship nationally at the buyers expense.

Any questions call or email Videopro North Lakes.

DSC00403.JPG

DSC00401.JPG

DSC00396.JPG

Edited by Videopro North Lakes

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mekon76
      Price: $100 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Mount Eliza State: Victoria Payment Method: cash, paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No longer have a theatre room Further information: 77cm tall x 35cm wide in frame. Original daybill. Framed professionally, UV protective glass, spacers so daybill can be removed from frame (not glued).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By peterears1
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Varies Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Sydney - Northern Beaches State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  I have my Audiolab 8000a, p, q and m's (x2) - ready to find a listening room where they'll get used again. These were the foundation of my system for so many years as I grew up through the range. And they combine together so well. All are in really great condition cosmetically except the 8000p which has marks on the top (see photos). All the connectors look clean (and have not been 'cleaned' - they have just been well looked after). Would prefer to sell 'grouped' where possible. But will consider all offers for different combinations. All these were 5 star reviewed in their day. And were renowned for the way they worked so well with one another and other components.
      NB If anyone is looking to build the 'perfect' UK hey-day audio system - please see my other listings for my meridian 506 CD player and Monitor Audio MA 1200 Gold EOI to come.
      Price quoted ($350) is for the 8000A. Looking at Hifi shark it looks like I'd be offering a bargain for the 8000p at 400 (noting cosmetic condition), 8000q at 500 and 8000ms at 800. Let me know what you're interested in. All are in their original boxes except the 8000A - which I have had the longest, having purchased it in the early 90s when my audio journey started.

Local pickup preferred.

• By vinnie6968
      Price: $380 Item Condition: Excellent 1 small scratch top Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Officer State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal cash bank dep Reason for selling: Not loner using headphone Further information: 

• By Jaba
      Price: $1000 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Edgewater State: Western Australia Payment Method: cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgraded to power and preamp setup Further information: 
      Great combo should sell together.
      Pure direct function on both eliminating unnecessary tweaks.
      Both units are in great condition with remotes, manuals original cables etc.
      I will also include a pair of old Technics speakers to get you started.
      I still have original boxes but they are not in great shape as have been used to store other stuff - yours if you want them.
      Let me know if you are interested in one of the units and I may consider separating.

• By vinnie6968
      Price: $155 Item Condition: Very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Officer State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal,bank dep. cod Reason for selling: No longer needed 5m length Further information: