Sign in to follow this  
Janjuc

FS: PrimaLuna Prologue Two, Integrated Amp

Posted (edited)
Price: $2100
Item Condition: Very Good ++
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Torquay
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal (Friends + Family) or +3%, Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Rationalizing System

Current equivalent EVO100 selling for $3400

I have had this amp for about 4 years, the current tubes have around 400-450 hours of use. It has a small chip on the body at the back of the unit

Excellent build and sound. Tubes included are Sylvania SV6L6GC, JAN 2 x 5814 and Primaluna  2 x 12AX7

Has Adaptive Auto Biasing, and you can use 6550, KT90, EL-34, KT77, 6CA7, 6L6GC, KT66, 7581, EL37, and any of their equivalent power tubes.

Hand made point to point wiring.

Lots of reviews online.

Shipping at cost and buyers risk, pickup preferred by mutual agreement.

If picked up I will add a new set of tubes and a cover for the amp, value about $250+.

Photos: 

1981131483_Front2.jpg.2c44d109441d308ad86d8e699edcde0f.jpg 1066046656_Front3.jpg.76079dc9cb38be583391a788be3f150b.jpg

1593671367_Front1.jpg.a8be41ab7cd6445a0bfe58e00db49395.jpg

Behind.jpg.b44d381e2a55f042558a7903c6657afd.jpg

Tubes.jpg.3307af8e2fd22b260cc9232552994fee.jpg

Chip.jpg.efb346959cf7a77cc876dab76d7394d3.jpg

Above.jpg

JJ

Edited by Janjuc

Posted (edited)

One of the best tube amp brands...

And I can vouch for this particular model as this has been my main amp for the last 4 years. I have a Dialogue Premium Integrated boxed and kept beside this for the last 6 months, but still have not set it up cuz that means I will have to think about selling this one :( (Class 5 Hoarder here... 😛)....

The Adaptive Auto Bias is probably the best feature Prima Luna has introduced (Apart from all the components which has been produced with the best quality) which has made owning and maintaining tube amps extremely easy and a whole lot favorable on the wallet. 

Anybody who buys this amp is in for a real treat, Tube noobs and pros alike...

GLWTS :) 

Edited by Mr.Anderson

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 5L15
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Willoughby State: New South Wales Payment Method: cash, direct debit Reason for selling: too many cd’s Further information:  I have way too many cd’s so I’m selling the ones I don’t listen too anymore, all in good condition maybe some cases may have a bit of damage but cd’s are fine. 
      the photo’s are of 1 box and there are 2 boxes in total ( the 2nd box has more cd’s than the 1st ).

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Meluvmidfi
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Moving on Further information:
      Hi guys, selling for my friend who has bough a lot higher end speaker and doesn’t have an amp yet to demo.

smaller but very impressive speaker.

my room is 60 Sqm and is technically too big for these . But buyer will get a great understanding of the speaker. 
      It has a rear passive radiator and upgraded series 2 feet.

all boxes included and grills. No scratches and beautiful piano gloss black.

sound is transparent and detailed with warmer side of neutral. But only slightly.

basseasily tuned via speaker placement to wall.

thanks.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Famo
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal., eft, cash Reason for selling: funding other purchse Further information:

Photos:Pristine condition Roxanne Xerxes. Comes with Rega RB300 tonearm with optional Tungsten counterweight and brand new Ortofon 2M blue cartridge. A real reluctant sale. I'd rate condition  9/10. 

• By Spider27
      Item Condition: MINT Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: VIC 3030 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Below 6 LPs are as New. I bought from Amazon and just had a one listen and put them back. 

Def Leppard - Hysteria (2 LPs, RRP $45.53), https://www.amazon.com.au/HYSTERIA-DEF-LEPPARD/dp/B07211BJ8D
      Nikki Nack - Tune Yards (RRP $41.56), https://www.amazon.com.au/NIKKI-NACK-TUNE-YARDS/dp/B00IUKPIZY
      Lucy Ward - I Dreamt I was a Bird (RRP $35.54), https://www.amazon.com.au/DREAMT-WAS-BIRD-UK/dp/B013L7AHN8/
      Courage My Love - Becoming (RRP $21.82), https://www.amazon.com.au/BECOMING-COURAGE-MY-LOVE/dp/B017KIRU7A/
      Dawn Richard - Redemption (RRP $36.14), https://www.amazon.com.au/REDEMPTION-DAWN-RICHARD/dp/B01MCS1Y00/
      Soren Juul - This Moment (RRP $29.97) https://www.amazon.com.au/THIS-MOMENT-SOREN-JUUL/dp/B01DQ5PKI2/

[BONUS]  Iceage - Plowing Into the Field of Love (2 LPs, RRP $38.52), https://www.amazon.com.au/PLOWING-INTO-FIELDS-ICEAGE/dp/B00MP0SZXC/
      I will include Iceage 2 LP set as BONUS. Condition is excellent but not New as above ones.   I had this for awhile but not listening so better go to someone who will enjoy listening them.  

Listed price includes shipping anywhere in AU.

Very Sorry. No Split.. I want to pack the lot in one go..

Thank you.

Photos:

• By MP0001
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Rowville State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash On Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:
       Jewel cases have minor scratches.
      CD's themselves are MINT. I purchased all of them brand new.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ