Price: $1400
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Northern Beaches
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Up for sale is a pair of very gently used KEF LSX's in WAF approved white.

I rather indulgently used them as bedroom speakers i.e. on the two bed side tables in my bedroom. This is to say they'd be lucky to have 100 hours of use on them. They are quite simply a waste in this setting. A single Sonos One is now responsible for the 30 minutes of Fran Kelly on Radio National these speakers once tackled. I decided I don't quite need to hear about the upcoming apocalypse via an impossibly inert cabinet and state of the art coaxial driver. 

Photos: 

20200310_081017.thumb.jpg.691affa60c0091ea3df70b11118b8623.jpg

20200310_081036.thumb.jpg.2c5424647fdb21e87fe334f5b0e9e911.jpg

• Like 2

Great price.  I can totally emphatise with the bedroom set up issue.  I, too, can only use my solitary HEOS 1 for Frank Kelly.  I have however ordered a second HEOS for stereo pairing which I suspect will not go down well in the bedroom. 

30 minutes ago, amandhillon said:

Great price.  I can totally emphatise with the bedroom set up issue.  I, too, can only use my solitary HEOS 1 for Frank Kelly.  I have however ordered a second HEOS for stereo pairing which I suspect will not go down well in the bedroom. 

Brace yourself @amandhillon, that second Heos 1 may highlight that Frank is in fact a Fran!