SOLD: FS: Castle Howard S2 in Walnut

SOLD
Price: $560
Item Condition: Beautiful condition.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash or EFT
Reason for selling: Too much equipment

Further information: 

i have had these speakers since new. RRP at the time was $4$ but I bought them from Tivoli for $3k. They are wonderful, smooth sounding speakers and the cabinets are works of art. Almost flawless ( I noticed a couple of small marks on the base which you can’t see from the top). 

They go deep and I never needed a subwoofer with them and only bought a REL when I replaced them. I have included a page from their brochure as well as an extract from a review done at the time ( hope it’s readable). 
They weight about 50 kgs the pair so only pick up I’m afraid 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

6220F965-884A-4867-BF8C-D0E036282043.jpeg

8DB7B759-C4EB-4319-A670-A601712A801C.jpeg

93BBFEB9-BE29-463E-A6AB-1D7970A57C3A.jpeg

F15ACF2A-7006-4179-80DD-334DBB33A49E.jpeg

9BD12D09-800C-4576-B48B-6515BCDAD1BF.jpeg

9995B400-351A-4EF1-B4DF-D669505B4E47.jpeg

• Like 5

Such a good buy for the money. Pair these with something like a Rega Brio-R and a source of your choice and you would have a really nice system for very little cash.

If I was local to the OP, I would buy these, even though I really,truly don't need any more speakers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rantan said:

Such a good buy for the money. Pair these with something like a Rega Brio-R and a source of your choice and you would have a really nice system for very little cash.

If I was local to the OP, I would buy these, even though I really,truly don't need any more speakers.

I use a DIY First Watt M2X with a Korg B1 pre. 25 watts is more than enough.

You are welcome to visit for a listen Rantan.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bvuka2013 said:

Interesting design with the upward firing drivers, would love to have a listen...

Yep. 1 of it kind. That why you have to listen to it if you have a Chance. I did have a pair Castle Harlech back about 10years ago the same design as well. Also the people up here are very Quick just like those who's chasing the Toilet Paper?

Edited by Zodiac-12
  • Like 1